Your luckiest time in terraria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snarkel

Steampunker
Simple, have you ever had a time where you were just STUPIDLY lucky?
for some example, I was grinding for souls of light and I encountered 4 Tims in like 2 minutes. or when I was fishing for the crystal serpent, when killing the enemies around me I got 6 blessed apples.
While both may sound unbelievable you just need to trust me. anyway what was YOUR luckiest time?

My unluckiest time was falling to escape an enemy only to get close to the ground and land on Tim.

Luckiest was dodging that one last attack from Duke Fishron in order to kill him

I managed to get an Arkhalis, Water Walking Boots, and a Sandstorm in a Bottle all on the same world. Boy did that feel good.

Farming in the underground hallow for 2 weeks and finally grabbing a Rod of Discord.

... BEFORE the nerf.

2 times during one of my final boss fights, I had a random dodge proc from his big eye laser.

I have exceptional, recurring luck with reforging Melee/Ranged weapons. Usually, it only takes under 2 platinum to snag Godly or Unreal on a weapon.

Magic weapons and accessories are out of my influence, though.:sigh:

The time I went to another world to get gold for a building project. Explored the surface and somehow the rng gods found me worthy of finding 3 enchanted swords.

Made a new character and found a enchanted sword in the first five minutes of mining. Though that was quite lucky of was severely unlucky that I had no caves from the surface. I was forced to either pass the corruption or mine in the ice biome. I chose to pass the corruption but I feel down a chasm, which fortunately had water at the bottom and a entrance to a decent cave system!

Last week, I fished up two Zephyr Fish in a row.

The Wiki says that the probability of catching a Zephyr Fish is 1 in 1,560, which, if correct, means that the probability of catching two in a row is 1 in 2,433,600.

*Sees an Eater of souls banging it's face against the bricks and attempts to ignore*
*Still ignoring*
Hey what if I kill this and it drops something special...
'Corruption Key'
rngesus pls, why so nice at early hardmode y do dis

The what-ifs are wild with me, sometimes it feels like predicting. Once I ignored a Skeleton and when I came back to kill it, the poor guy dropped the Bone Sword. Again I 'predicted' the Blessed Apple drop, and the Destroyer's automatic spawn, so I was prepared.

I get 4 souls in a row from the 4 monsters I killed at the Underground Hallow.
I manage to kill the Expert Wall of Cthulhu at around 10 HP when he is at a speed faster than mine.

I killed 4 Wraiths, 2 of them dropped the Fast Clock.
10th-ish Pixie kill, got the Blessed apple.

And the best of all, which all occurred due to a bug I think, is that I got 2 Enchanted Swords from the same breakable. Like the RNGejus planted 2 of the swords there just for me.

Did I mention my collection of Reaver Sharks & Purple Clubberfishes?

I'm way too lucky in general, but sometimes RNGesus blesses me extra, most notably back in 1.2 when I got three UZIs in a row not knowing about how bull:red: droprate was.

LALALALALA KILLING CRIMSON CHESTS AND GETTING SOULS FOR MORE CRIMSON CHEST HAHA
LALALALALA KILLING HERPLING
o wait
Crimson Key
OMG WTF I CAN GET VAMP KNIVES IN EARLY HM THANKS RNGESUS!!!!!!
'It has been cursed by a powerful Jungle creature'
WTF?!?! I HAVE TO KILL PLANTERA?!?!
:eek:;(:mad::redspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom