Your TCF Role?

Lets see here.
<
Pretty much the best.
Ever-shifting wielder of often-distracting avatars. Master of a unique form of sarcastic wit. Second place in the Great Bear Pun Battle. Target of jealousy over Simification.

The forum roles that come to mind.

And no, I wont call you the best. That'll just go to your head and make you never improve yourself :merchantwhat:

And no, I wont call you the best. That'll just go to your head and make you never improve yourself :merchantwhat:
If I've room for improvement, please do tell~
You realize now that you must explain to me, preferably in pm, why you'd give me these titles.
But second place in bear puns? Impawsible. I don't even understand what ursaying anymore, Dev.

Or just plain come. I went there.

Let me guess though, I totally just reminded you of that silly bear pun game from early TCF. Back when you had the Suweekatar, iirc.

I'd not forgotten about it.

I remember nearly every pun I've made, and I do remember every pun war I've been in.

Lets see here.

Ever-shifting wielder of often-distracting avatars. Master of a unique form of sarcastic wit. Second place in the Great Bear Pun Battle. Target of jealousy over Simification.

The forum roles that come to mind.

oh Devalaous I want you to tell me what I am too :3
pleaz

How are you best known on these here forums?

Are you the forum funny guy? The resident spammer, just trying to up that precious post count? Maybe you're the kind, caring one who helps other members with their problems? Or perhaps you're the forum :red: who everyone hates (c'mon, every forum has that guy.) Are you the forum stud/hottie, who everyone talks too and wants to be friends with just because you're so damn irresistible? Resident artist? Forum pervert? Are you someone who always seems to be around but no one really notices? The guy, who when mentioned, everyone on the forum says "who?!" You might be known for your quick wit or your sarcastic posts? You might be known for your horribel speling, and poo'r grammar? or maybe you're just known for having a certain avatar or signature? Are you that nazi mod who lets the power go to their head who bans users and closes threads for no reason and who is just really unfair in every single way? The forum loner? The young buck? The old geezer? The guy who actually really doesn't like Terraria all that much but still posts here anyway? How about the attention seeker, who posts that they are leaving the forum forever only to return a day later? The forum drunk? Resident complainer? The stalker who reads through everyone's profiles? The lurker? The one who's opinion is always right no matter what and that's fact x infinity no takebacks la la la la i can't hear you! Maybe you're best known for liking cats? Or dogs? Or dragons? Are you the flame war starter? The peacekeeper? The really religious guy? The guy who everyone thought was a girl? The guy who actually ended up being a girl? The guy/girl who is neither a guy or a girl? That one guy who totally became the forum legend by doing that really cool, awesome, amazing thing on the forum that one time? Remember that? Man, that guy was a legend.

What is your role here at Terraria Community Forums?
Me and BLUESWORDSMAN are Dragon Lovers (well, we ARE Dragons) who love to hang around the Roleplaying Section of TCF, and I like to be funny, even if I fail at it sometimes. I basically Roleplay all the time, though I leave it more than the other two in the top three for posts from what I know. BLUESWORDSMAN does Forum Games occasionally and Bill...
Just...
Social forums and chatting, I guess.
Anyway, those are assumptions. Nothing to say I'm right. ;)

Also, have you noticed it's raining members on TCF? And posts from me in Roleplays? Yep, I cause half of the post rain. Well, at least 5%.

The guy who doesn't care about roles.

That :red:, you know, the one who comments on every profile.

... Frankly, I think of the forums like the game itself. Sticking to a "role" would limit my fun, and nowhere in the forums says I have to choose a role and stick to it, so I don't.

I can be helpful, nosy, amusing, an :red:, condescending, friendly, snarky, empathic, amoral... And usually can manage to be all that in one single day.

Back
Top Bottom