tModLoader ZeldaMod

Matthew :D

Terrarian
ZeldaMod is currently a WIP and has no other Developers other than me, this is a callout+Homepage for the mod. I will be accepting modders of any experience to help out (Even though no one will help) Currently by myself I have made three sprites in 3 hours.
Planter's HandHeld Bulb.png Plantera's HandHeld Bulb:
Crafted with 5 thorny petals Which have a 75% Drop chance from Plantera.
Majora's Sword.png Majora's Sword
Crafted with 25 Flakey Moon Fragments Dropped from Majora.
Spider's OutStrech.pngSpider's OutStretch
Crafted with 16 Spider Fangs Dropped from Black Recluses in the Spider Biome.

That is all I have done for now, resuming developement in 1 week!

Sprite and Dev team: Me and Me! Would appreciate other modders to contribute!

Last edited:
Gonna give a sprite tip. Simplify them. The majora sword is far too detailed/realistic to fit smoothly into terraria, and to be honest, it being the way it is now is just strange. The Spiders out stretch looks a bit goofy, but I am unsure what can be done about that.

Gonna give a sprite tip. Simplify them. The majora sword is far too detailed/realistic to fit smoothly into terraria, and to be honest, it being the way it is now is just strange. The Spiders out stretch looks a bit goofy, but I am unsure what can be done about that.
I made with photoshop (Majora's sword) It has pixels in it
[doublepost=1467627979,1467627959][/doublepost]I made it with*

I don't quite understand what you mean as I do not sprite, but I assume you mean you basically shrunk what may be a real blade down to small size. I recommend making your own sprite for it.

Lol
[doublepost=1467628600,1467628572][/doublepost]It's hard for me to code as Mac can't get visual studio.

Yeah
[doublepost=1467633851,1467633814][/doublepost]At the time that I started this mod I was in a rush to get it started.

Back
Top Bottom