Zetablaze's art

I'm about to begin working on the next comic, I hope it will be up soon. I'm also thinking about adding on authors comments below their respective comics, what do you guys think?

I'm very sorry for completely neglecting this thread everyone, I never forgot about it it's just that my mind has been occupied with other projects. I do plan to keep making the Link's Awakening comic and possibly upload more stuff to this thread, but quite frankly, I have other things I would much prefer to spend my creative energy on. (Most of them comic related, can't wait to finally get to work on them!)

Once again it has been forever since I last updated, but it isn't because I don't fell like it (not recently anyways) I simply don't have the means to upload the darn thing right now. Not a reliable one anyways. I hope to one day come back and finish the comic, but when there's nothing you can do, there's nothing you can do.

To anyone possibly watching this thread and keeping up with Adam And Sapphire I may miss the next upload, if you want more info, I've posted it on my profile.

To any possible people keeping up with Adam And Sapphire, all two of you ;), I can confirm the upload has little to no chance of being posted on time tomorrow, hopefully it will be up by Monday. I thank you for your mandatory patients. XD

Back
Top Bottom