• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Zoom out further

Linkii

Terrarian
It is really unfair for us with low resolutions (1366x768) that we cant zoom out any further. It is really hard to play since you cant really see when or what will hit you, just like when im fighting wall of flesh, i cant see wall of flesh so i dont know if my shots is hitting the boss or just passing through it. Those with higher resolutions have a higher edge than us when playing the game, ive played on a 1080 resolution once with my friend's laptop and it was really easy than playing on my 1366x768 reso laptop. Journey's end update is already here and how come we cant still zoom out any further for us to enjoy the game? It really is UNFAIR.

Top Bottom