New profile posts

Good day Boss Red, I just wanted to ask, since the conveyor belt will be able to transport dropped items vertically, is it possible to transport other things vertically? Players, golf balls, NPCS and enemies? And does the bottom of the conveyor belt also have the function it should?:p
Hey Red, don't you think the desert is a bit boring in comparison to other biomes?(If I don't cross the desert every day, I'll even forget it!)I notice that the desert is now the only biome without a boss. Maybe we need to add something like a new boss or event to enrich it. Could you?<3
LOL
C
Cake725
Maybe we could get a new boss like "Ant-Lion Lord"? Antlions need their own civilisation.:dryadgrin:
Can we have a new (probably not coming from Goblin, as he would never ever want us to do this) way of removing modifiers from items?
Fptbb 🌳
Fptbb 🌳
If this comes from Goblin, I expect it to be not cheaper than a normal reforge, I think...
some dude came up with solutions to some mythological figures' problems
IMG_2390.jpeg

(i unironically like that laminated wobble sound though)
  • Haha
Reactions: Esther
Esther
Esther
the wobble sound is so satisfying for people who have ADHD and/or Autism
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
i don't have anything diagnosed but i likely do have at least one of those... either way, stuff like this is just "hell yeah"
Back
Top Bottom