New profile posts

been a lil bit. 1 year yet again, but howdy. Been recently getting back into some Terraria trying out master mode hardcore. Hopefully everyone is doing amazing :)
comment on this post like terraria was real and your posting something about your day or what not
i'll start
"The lunatic cultists giving away free housing and food to its members? 👀"
Esther
Esther
It's another blood moon out there, already blocked every way in with a single plank at each possible entrance and asked my more prepared friend to handle the wraiths that get in.
Impostor
Impostor
"I'm filing for bankruptcy, Goblin Tinkerer took every copper coin I own"
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
"Damn zombies! Get off my yard you stupid mutts!"
Daily would you press the button #13!
Screenshot 2024-04-30 12.08.44 PM.png
Yo redigi! Happy 10th anniversary on TCF, man! Quick question.. Are you guys (terraria dev team) thinking of updating minecarts a bit? Its one of the best (and funnest) ways to travel!
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
I have a few suggestions, such as bouncy Rails or the speed signs (you'll love the speed signs it allows for some AWESOME traps)
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
For instance: An echo painted wire-mode speed sign to stop your friends from going beyond 1 mph so they can't escape as several bouncy boulders bonk them to bits!
(you gotta add that to notraps if you add the speed sign)
MrD108
MrD108
I created a thread on the suggestions forum a while back regarding improvements to Minecarts, that might work as well.
After 9 months of lasiness, I made 3rd modding tutorial!
Back
Top Bottom