Daily would you press the button #16!
Screenshot 2024-05-03 8.53.00 AM.png
Shovel 4: Tool's Revenge!
Shovel 4: Tool's Revenge!
The yellow one feels comically broken.
Yello_X
Yello_X
Red, so I can do the funny Lelouch vi Britannia commands you—
Otherwise, I'd pick yellow if it doesn't cause collateral damage to the fabric of spacetime and summon forth horrors beyond comprehension

Edit: Yellow, go back in time, give myself the necklace, then pick red
ethan2🥐
ethan2🥐
One nerf of the yellow one:
You gotta be EXTREMELY careful. The chance of a rip in the space-time continuum is VERY HIGH.
Dear Red...

I mightve messed up real bad xd

STORY TIME!!!

Ok so remember around last year i was doing the daily fanart thing to get my own vanity set?

Basically i may have bragged about it to my friends a bit too much...

I told them we would constantly interact and stuff on the forums and sometimes reddit
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Basically i told them id sometimes get into vcs with you guys "very exclusive" and that youd show me your cool new yoyo tricks sometimes...

So for a while, everyone thought i was "THAT GUY" i was even all like "yeah i could help you get in touch, but andrews a really busy guy, wouldnt want him to think im doing it just to brag"
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
After my health scare, i thought everyone would forget about what ive said if i never talked about it again

Then recently , theyve been egging me for updates if or not "were still in touch" and "hows the vanity set?"

I literally have nothing to show them, all i could say is "theyre currently working hard on doing bugfixes and playtests, it would be a bit selfish of me to disturb them just to show you proof no?"
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
But yyyyeaahhhh everyones starting to doubt me and my status in the friendship heirarchy is in jeopardy!!! (They wont hate me and stuff if they found out the truth, but i wouldnt wanna be that guy who lied about getting a vanity set and faked being buddies with redigit himself)

Help ;(
IMG_2483.jpeg

i don't believe in the simulation theory (though i do joke about it a LOT) but this IS basically how my fictional world works, but with technology instead of magic
wanna go really fast? sure, just set Vehicle/LB/LBsettings/AllowFTL from 0 to 1, and you're done. want teleportation? enter LB/Console and input CreateWormHole, you can then set up everything from the menu
-removed by staff-
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
@Kelp Is this a crackdown on all flashing images?
Kelp
Kelp
@SilkyVol2 I am unaware of any other flashing images, but yes if there are others please make a report or contact a staff in private with the details. I/We are not "cracking down" on anything. This was simply brought to our attention.
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
Okay Kelp, thanks for the update
Back
Top Bottom