New profile posts

if I'm at a surprise birthday party and the birthday boy has a heart attack and dies from the shock, my first question isn't gonna be "IS HE OKAY!?" or "WHY GOD WHY??" my fatass is gonna ask: "so when can I eat the cake"
IMG_2495.jpeg

i'm still wondering what happened in 2014/2015/2016 that it began dropping downhill so fast after that (obv we all know about covid in 2020, as well as all the political bull:red: after that)
Esther
Esther
A NORTON ANTIVIRUS "FACE MASK" OHMYGOD-
There are so many things wrong with that, the first being Norton AntiVirus
Reactions: CTNC
CTNC
CTNC
Words can not describe how much I hate this. For the sake of mankind, I hope she never had any children.
Reactions: Esther
Out of curiosity, how often do you visit the suggestion forum?
I'm just asking about looking at the forum, not accepting ideas.
Are you also a boykisser??? 0w0
DiamondFire🪓
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
a what now
people are for real just inventing new slang terms on the spot
Lord of Bunny-Masked Men
Lord of Bunny-Masked Men
@zenithspeed I know about it because of a random meme. I don't usually use the term though, only for fun a few times. Anyway, new slang terms seem to be invented every single day. And it is hard to keep track of 'em.
I have decidet to attemt beating calamity expert revengance Hardcore
Lets hope my inner desire to eat lead doesnt surpass a critical point
Would you press the button?
A fictional character of your choice becomes real, BUT they can only speak words they've heard in advertisements.
HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
I'd choose the Zoologist for sure
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
oof, not today
my guy Zenith implemented a lot of restrictions on advertising in the world he comes from (and adblockers are fairly common there anyways)
then again, he's an AI robot thing with ridicilous computing power, so he could probably just yoink whatever ads DO exist in a second and learn the restricted vocabulary from those
TechionPrime41 🌳
TechionPrime41 🌳
Another loophole:
Make your own advertisement. Say whatever the heck you want in them.

I'd probably still push the button regardless, though.
Back
Top Bottom