I think we can all agree that shimmer arrows are 🔥🔥

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503_204042_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20240503_204042_Terraria.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
I have decidet to attemt beating calamity expert revengance Hardcore
Lets hope my inner desire to eat lead doesnt surpass a critical point
Would you press the button?
A fictional character of your choice becomes real, BUT they can only speak words they've heard in advertisements.
Dear Red...

I mightve messed up real bad xd

STORY TIME!!!

Ok so remember around last year i was doing the daily fanart thing to get my own vanity set?

Basically i may have bragged about it to my friends a bit too much...

I told them we would constantly interact and stuff on the forums and sometimes reddit
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Basically i told them id sometimes get into vcs with you guys "very exclusive" and that youd show me your cool new yoyo tricks sometimes...

So for a while, everyone thought i was "THAT GUY" i was even all like "yeah i could help you get in touch, but andrews a really busy guy, wouldnt want him to think im doing it just to brag"
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
After my health scare, i thought everyone would forget about what ive said if i never talked about it again

Then recently , theyve been egging me for updates if or not "were still in touch" and "hows the vanity set?"

I literally have nothing to show them, all i could say is "theyre currently working hard on doing bugfixes and playtests, it would be a bit selfish of me to disturb them just to show you proof no?"
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
But yyyyeaahhhh everyones starting to doubt me and my status in the friendship heirarchy is in jeopardy!!! (They wont hate me and stuff if they found out the truth, but i wouldnt wanna be that guy who lied about getting a vanity set and faked being buddies with redigit himself)

Help ;(
Back
Top Bottom