New profile posts

What are you doing, Senpai?

Me: Just rizzing up my Sigma Gigachad Skibidi Toilet gyatt based goated banger W Grimace Shake in Ohio and edging to drip and Fanum Tax no cap FR, fam.

(This is an example of something that is NOT FUNNY at all! And also... I just wasted a few minutes of my life because I researched these slang words. Please help me, I beg you!!!;()
Wonder if we will get 1.4.5 by 2025 or not. Oh hey Red could you make it a toggle or something for Christmas and Halloween? I don't want to mess with my computer's date just to make presents and goodie bags spawn. And I'd like to toggle them both on at the same time if you don't mind.
Russ Guss Doodles
Russ Guss Doodles
Also an option in the settings that disables holiday events, it’s something I’ve wanted for a LONG time. I don’t want Halloween pumpkins ruining my carefully placed grass and flowers.%:sigh:
Duskuro🌳
Duskuro🌳
Disable eh. Well you do you. I want to enable.
NO WAY GUYS
THEY MADE REAL LIFE F-ZERO BEFORE F-ZERO WAS EVEN A THING???
IMG_2598.jpeg

had to do some censoring because i do not wanna get banned for NSFW crap, hopefully moderators can tell me if this is enough for the image to be posted unspoiler'd or not
petition to make the terraria dev teams literal gods
terraria is good and awesome because they know what the people want
maybe they can un:red: the world
so petition to make them literally god
Daily Would you press the button #18?
You can change ONE thing about reality...
But there is a 10% chance that it will backfire, DESTROYING REALITY ITSELF
don't you just hate it when your playing with a friend and you look away for 12 damn seconds to chop some wood and suddenly see in chat "Wall of Flesh has been defeated!"
Visile
Visile
Really? just 12 second? that's was crazy man, i when fight with Wall of Flesh takes almost 5 Minutes that's if me have a overpower items like minishark but if i not have a overpower items and i have a muramasa sword or bow with fire arrow that takes a 10-15 Minute to defeat Wall of Flesh...
Back
Top Bottom