New profile posts

IMG_2641.jpeg

honestly i'd say it's all three at the same time
however i barely have any knowledge of Fallout lore so idk how true that is (i've seen the first two Terminator films, and i've seen a recap of Idiocracy and plan to actually watch it eventually)
Daily Would you press the button #20!
You will restart your life from scratch... But before you do, you will be able to basically have a custom avatar creator, so you'll get rid of all your physical insecurities!
Reactions: DiamondFire🪓
LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
LiterallyJustCarbon🌳
I'd not take it, honestly. Just restarting life would make it so indescribably different in too many ways: to the decisions made and what you do, plus what happens to you would be completely different. Completely changing your life in an unpredictable way is a chance I would not take just to make myself physically better. However, if life was forced to go the exact same path I chose in this life, I would take it.
Reactions: Orchamut
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
dunno what that DDX thing is but i see it everywhere when i'm scrolling through menus on my calculator or on photomath
HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
It's the derivative with respect to x.
Yello_X
Yello_X
It essentially does what's depicted in the comic; d/dx x^2 = 2x, where d/dx x^n = (n)x^(n-1)
d/dx x^3 = 3x^2, then if you do it again, you'll get 6x, then 6, then 0
d/dx e^x = e^x. Why? I forgor the explanation
due to the fact that the wyvern's eyes face the sides of it's head, that means it is a preyed on species and not a predator. This means that when they spawn and attack us, we most likely have invaded their nest/home/whatever and they are simply fighting in self defense. #Justiceforwyverns
Vespillo
Vespillo
I believe the only creatures with forward facing vision are Moonlord, EoL, Everscream, Ice Queen, Mourning Wood, Pumpking, Skeletron, Deerclops(though it only has one), Skeletron Prime, Golem, and the Biome Mimics.
Of all the creatures in Terraria, only some of the bosses seem to be predators.
(I'm probably forgetting a few dozen of them)
Unit Thirteen
Unit Thirteen
eye of Cthulhu and the twins
Orchamut
Orchamut
Their entire bodies are eyes so you can't really tell.
Every time that I go through the forums, I see more and more reasons to not come back. I'm not going to be active on the forums anymore after I graduate in 2 weeks. The almost 4 years that I've been here have been nice, but as of lately, my experience has taken a turn for the worst.
Back
Top Bottom