New profile posts

The Triangle God
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
this is why i only pirate or emulate like 7+ year old games, devs have long forgotten about them and it won't earn them money anyways
i don't necessarily support piracy but i don't have the money to buy many games and even if i do have the money i can't get the old (and usually better) games because either the devs ended support and/or some part of them doesn't work in the first place
The Triangle God
The Triangle God
I bought something that had (almost) every Nintendo Amiibo on it so I can say I sailed the 7 seas.
IMG_2902.jpeg

oh hey, the cosmic entities from my Hypernova are kinda like this
low in numbers (there's 3 of 'em), y'all already know they're OP, and one of them is definitely ancient... that said, they're not a species (all 3 are robots), their interests aren't THAT niche and they haven't gone mad, only really misanthrophic at the end
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
they do become misanthrophic at the end, mainly because humans STILL managed to start WW3 even though the three practically turned the world into a utopia and made living really worth it, so they just went "screw these monkeys and their skill issues, we ain't gonna kill them because then all of our work would be a waste but we ain't giving active support either, let's find some new species that isn't dense as frick"
AVARUS ODIUM
AVARUS ODIUM
the Good ending fr..
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
yeah
and they do still provide "passive support", meaning that you can still buy the tech but they're not gonna do much else (all the documentation is also kept up, in a "figure it out yourself" way), except if there's like another major problematic scenario, then they'll help, but the authorities gotta deal with anything smaller
Back
Top Bottom