New profile posts

uhhhh yeah dude
might wanna invest in some weight reduction bro
IMG_2737.jpeg
MechaDasÜberGoober
MechaDasÜberGoober
Easy solution,
Break physics really quickly to rearrange your atoms to become less dense!
As I said, easy.
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
or swap your body with nihilium, the ultimate material when it comes to weight reduction!
oh wait yeah, that's illegal because it's forbidden to mix nihilium with biological matter cause it might cause weird stuff to happen
Several weeks ago, I had a dream where Pixel teased a Starburst Rework Mod update. This week, in actuality, I and other Abyss watchers got Ancient Cosmos teasers. No mention of a [green] 1992 Nissan 200SX!
we need a secret seed like "minecraft" or "terrariaisjust2dminecraft" and it just makes a world generate like a minecraft world (just a seed clowning on ppl who think terraria is just 2d minecraft)
Duskuro🌳
Duskuro🌳
where lava and water flows infinitely, cobblestone generators are possible, trees float in the air if you only cut one log out of it, etc.?
Book genre tier list
Dystopia and Sci-Fi are only S tier if they're not YA
1715825859139.png
Reactions: zenithspeed
SilkyVol2
SilkyVol2
YA = Smaller Font
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
how are essays A tier lmao
the rest i generally agree with, especially the AWFUL ones, romance is overrated as frick
also what does YA generally "mean"? ik it stands for Young Adult (also in AWFUL tier) but idk what exactly it's like
Jar-O-Steam☣️
Jar-O-Steam☣️
I've read quite a few YA novels
they a tend to have basic AF character development and plot points
also most of the themes get repetitive as all hell
also are you really asking the guy who put history and biographies in S why essays are in A? :D
Back
Top Bottom