110.5 KB · Views: 0
I have a message to make.
I might become inactive on TCF for a long while soon
but the moment I can come back
I will come back
Esther
Esther
3DS terraria can't play online
also my own 3ds has terraria on it, I just can't play until I get a backup made by someone who knows what they're doing
I do have access to a lot of my other games though because I have most of the big ones as cards (including one of the gen 7 pokemon games, sun is on my own tho) and I can use my sister's 3DS instead, which also has working shoulder buttons
Unit Thirteen
Unit Thirteen
i need a method of income
Esther
Esther
Hopefully you can get one
Who's infernum nohit got less attempts that this (not including my first try crabulon)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_085708.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_085708.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 13
I haven't done something like this for a while. Oh boy.
I'm sure most people with an idea of who I am know that I have bad mental health, and that's not improved recently. Although it seems like I'm alright, I think I've just gotten better and better at masking it.
MechaDasÜberGoober
MechaDasÜberGoober
I'm not trying to be like this, are you kidding me? But whatever, maybe I won't even be here to stress this tomorrow, can't say at this stage.
sir_noname🌳
sir_noname🌳
I feel the same as you, except I haven’t told my mom in fear of something like that happening.

Some advice I have for you is to go to therapy. I do and it helps a lot.
Esther
Esther
What noname said. Get a therapist, if you're worried about not being able to talk then write in a notebook (or, I guess, get one of those diaries with locks to hide it from your parents) and show the therapist that.
We care about you here, remember that.
Back
Top Bottom