New profile posts

(PFQ)
Never expected to mega these two, but now that their designs are inspired by the PFQ megas, I have done it.
@HandsomeSquirrel🐿️ has been using my old posts to talk to me so here squirrel use this one as a question asking thing

Is someone able to do this with me?
NExperience Mod update Launched! Hardcore RPG mode returns and interface tweaks:
New Piskel (4) (6).gif
use this one instead it won't look so wonky
Esther
Esther
It does that for any gif with pixels that don't change at all in the row, you'll have to make the legs do literally anything (even changing color between frames should work) if you want them visible
so give them RGB boots
no way
IMG_2926.jpeg

IMG_2925.jpeg

the train in question: China Railways DF11G (own ranking: B)
zenithspeed
zenithspeed
(also yes i'm just gonna bundle together images now, everything from train pics to DOUBLE MEMES to other stuff)
I :red:ing love your videos dude/dudette/pineapple/coconut/the all new 2019 Chevy Silverado/the microwave I threw at an innocent passerby/whatever you identify as.
keep it up, you've earned a gold star!
raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg

Seriously though, you make amazing content! <3
Even though I redownloaded it, I haven't been playing The Battle Cats, but now I'm doing it again with higher knowledge (I'm not upgrading cat cannon power for speed)
Attention, Team Squirrel! I have made us a Discord server! 🐿️

The main things I expect will be done there are: posting memes and cute pictures of animals, and being nice to each other!
I joined the TCF when I was a freshman in high school, and now I'm about to graduate, that's pretty crazy to think about
Unit Thirteen
Unit Thirteen
I joined TCF when I was in 6th grade.
I'm in 8th grade now
Also, why'd you drop out, Esther?
Esther
Esther
I didn't get anything done at all even in a special class
Unit Thirteen
Unit Thirteen
fair
but are you atleast doing okay in life?