New profile posts

What about New Game + system? Start again but the game gets more harder, bosses with more health and AI more AGGRESSIVE, NPC selling items for high prices. Some special effects like: EoW more loooonger, moonlord with more hands, eye of cthulhu predicting dash, twins but with more 2 eyed linked... (The more NG+ the more difficult it becomes. It would be interesting to make more use of the end game weapons.)
Esther
Esther
I now have the mental image of ultralong eater of worlds and I'm not sure what to think of it
Reactions: TheSun
Dust🌳
Dust🌳
Maybe in Terraria 2.
Dust🌳
Dust🌳
IMG_0396.jpeg

For a second I thought this zen portal from half life was plantera, also working on a new corrupt/ crimson sub biome idea with some half life inspired stuff.
I asked my mom to carry my monitor while moving to a new house and then found it like this 💀
IMG_9522.jpeg
Glasia🌳
Glasia🌳
She has to replace your monitor or let you use the TV as monitor.
Impostor
Impostor
Yeah, she's definitely paying for a new one after a talk with my dad
Esther
Esther
Sometimes monitors just break like that for no reason though. We would have brought one of our backup monitors (which we didn't touch otherwise and were in closets not being moved or anything) to a place where I'm living for a few months, but they both broke meaning I can only use my Switch in tabletop mode which is not fun to build with.
1717332029463.png
Back
Top Bottom