New profile posts

1. Real
IMG_2881.jpeg

2. i like both so Y E S
IMG_2882.jpeg

3. vrooooooommmmmmmmm.... *downshift* VRROOOOOOOOOoooooommmmmmmmmmm.........
IMG_2883.jpeg
Ivyss
Ivyss
For the first one, let's not forget all the other issues that piece of trash has. Like, the only positive thing I've actually seen said about it is just the few people who actually like how it looks.
Less known videogames that you should check out if you have any sort of taste.
1. I expect you to die 1, 2, and 3 - 3 great VR spy games that will keep you fascinated, trying to rap your head around the solution to this action packed puzzle game. Without giving to much away it involves guns, airplanes, knives, trains, and a lot of deception.
(More below)
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
5. Granny smith - This has got to be my most played Amazon Fire Kindle game. It was hours and hours of my life, just trying to get back my apples. I thoroughly recommend this game, it was the most fun and surprisingly strategic platformer I've ever played. I'd love to hear your guys opinions on it.
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
6. Fortnite - Ummmmm wait how'd this get here? Hold up-
TforToe 💨
TforToe 💨
7. The secret of Mana - A very much ripoff Zelda game, except it was also by Nintendo???!!!? Anyway, besides the obvious, if you are missing the feel of playing a zelda game for the first time, this game is very interesting and fun, an old RPG on the SNES, the game is full of action, adventure, and an semi-generic but still interesting plot. I recommend it.
(All I have for now, check back later for more ;) )
What if I threw this spear at the Torch God

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240520_001048_Terraria.jpg
    Screenshot_20240520_001048_Terraria.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 11
I have a message to make.
I might become inactive on TCF for a long while soon
but the moment I can come back
I will come back
Esther
Esther
3DS terraria can't play online
also my own 3ds has terraria on it, I just can't play until I get a backup made by someone who knows what they're doing
I do have access to a lot of my other games though because I have most of the big ones as cards (including one of the gen 7 pokemon games, sun is on my own tho) and I can use my sister's 3DS instead, which also has working shoulder buttons
Unit Thirteen
Unit Thirteen
i need a method of income
Esther
Esther
Hopefully you can get one
Back
Top Bottom