Search results for query: *

1. Baconfry

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

I'm willing to entertain the idea of Breaker Blade being C or C+. I would not call its one-shotting ability a substantial advantage over Night's Edge though. When normal enemies are caught in a knockback loop, they are essentially already dead. It could rise along with the other broadswords...
  2. Baconfry

Weapons & Equip Edge of Normality: A sword that gets stronger as you sleep.

Question: one Terraria night lasts for 9 real-life minutes. Is the player meant to sleep in bed and go AFK for 9 minutes in order to get the full use out of this weapon?
  3. Baconfry

Game Mechanics Eating Gel

Speaking as a neutral third party here. I detected nothing argumentative in CoolJhon's post, just simple disagreement which is not the same as arguing for the sake of arguing.
  4. Baconfry

Game Mechanics QOL: Consume one Shadow Key, permanently gain the ability to open shadow chests

make it so you swallow the key, and next time you're in the underworld with no key you can just find a nearby Obsidian Toilet to sit on and reclaim your key that way
  5. Baconfry

Game Mechanics Set Bonuses We Need

Honestly, both thematically and gameplay-wise, Shackle should be this. Either way, it makes sense for this effect to be tied to a single accessory, otherwise people would just wear Mining Helmet on this and get the raw stats from the breastplate/leggings. Who needs a set bonus when the set bonus...
  6. Baconfry

This is my first time seeing this and it is glorious, I have to try it now
  7. Baconfry

The Moon Lord matchup is weighted very heavily for pillar weapons, seeing as the Moon Lord is the only major challenge remaining in the game. And Daybroken from Solar Eruption is 100 DPS at a stage where weapons are expected to do more than 3000 DPS; it sweetens the deal slightly, but not by...
  8. Baconfry

Excalibur can rise to somewhere in B, but if I do that, Chlorophyte Saber also needs to rise. No matter what, I will emphasize that Chlorophyte Partisan is better than both. I could also drop TExcal a bit, but people seem to like TExcal a lot, so I'm leaning towards not doing that Tactical...
  9. Baconfry

The tier list is like hundreds of entries long, so this is not surprising, really. I'd say go for it. I actually prefer that you don't make a super long post about every placement you want to discuss, because then I have to make a super long post responding to it. I don't mind if we tackle just...
  10. Baconfry

NPCs & Enemies Please Nerf Golem 🙏⬇️🗿

you can make him do less damage by wearing better armor and equipping warding accessories!
  11. Baconfry

NPCs & Enemies Toilet Boss

This doesn't seem like it would be major enough to be a mechanical boss, but I think it would be acceptable as a mimic variant similar to the Hallowed/Crimson/Corrupt Mimics. I think the mimic AI would be more appropriate for it, too.
  12. Baconfry

PC Lesser known uses for certain items

It's not "bonus points if you go full Warding". You would ALWAYS go full Warding if you were to use this strategy at all. Otherwise, you won't have enough defense to justify losing the 15/10 offensive stats from Necro.
  13. Baconfry

Weapons & Equip Treehugger, the Gentle Axe

While we're at it, we could make the Squirrel Hook shake trees, too
  14. Baconfry

Items Idea for another Lifeform Analyzer feature

This is a highly requested feature and I will support it every single time. Lifeform Analyzer is a trash item that does absolutely nothing to help you move in the direction that causes a rare creature to not despawn. Honestly, I'd classify this as a high priority feature for 1.4.5
  15. Baconfry

Blocks & Decoration Holo Blocks and Platforms

Yeah, just place an Echo Chamber nearby. This seems like it would work the best, but unfortunately it's probably incompatible with the Boulder Statue column strategy I was thinking of. oh well
  16. Baconfry

Items Idea combine golden key and demon key to open both locked chest

Probably by making it non-consumable, and requiring 5 or so Golden Keys to make. Sounds good to me
  17. Baconfry

Blocks & Decoration Holo Blocks and Platforms

These would be a variant of Echo Blocks crafted with Echo Blocks and Ectoplasm. They would retain the invisibility property of Echo Blocks, but would also allow players, NPCs, and enemies to freely pass through them. What's the utility? Well, unlike actuated Echo Blocks, they would still...
  18. Baconfry

is there a reason why plantera always drops grenade launcher on 1st kill... but only on classic mode?

Because it's impossible to force a treasure bag to drop one specific item the first time only.
  19. Baconfry

Opinions on dodging, defense, and overall skill.

We get 3 loadout slots, and that's more than enough to run either an offensive or defensive set depending on what you feel like doing. On one hand, offensive sets are absolutely more skill-based, but on the other hand, defensive sets allow you to get away with using silly :red: that would get you...
  20. Baconfry

Weapons & Equip eel whip

This isn't easy to implement because tag effects are currently limited to special effects triggered when the enemy gets hit. This would require custom AI changes to minions and would be messy. An easier and more thematically appropriate effect would be to turn it into basically a pre-Hardmode...
Back
Top Bottom