Search results for query: *

• Users: Braquen
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Braquen

Biomes & Nature Flower Biome

My sister suggests that there should be a flower biome in Terraria. It would generate in the underground, with the same frequency as Mushroom biomes. It should have blossoming trees and lots of stuff made of flowers like for instance,it should have a flower slime that is transparent and you...
  2. Braquen

Blocks & Decoration Rotten Furniture: flesh furniture for corruption worlds!

There will always be some imbalances between the corruption and crimson. However, an entire furniture set is ridiculously unfair! So, to somewhat balance things out... Rotten Furniture! The Tenderizer. It's the corruption equivalent of the flesh cloning vat, and as such, it is also purchased...
  3. Braquen

Sprites Spider furniture; Giving spider fangs more of a purpose!

With the introduction of spider armor came spider fangs. These venom-coated fangs are for one purpose only- crafting the spider set. I think that the crafting uses of spider fangs should be expanded to include a new furniture set. Introducing... Spider furniture! Spider platform 1 spider...
  4. Braquen

Blood root; EXACTLY where to find it!

Blood root is a pain in the :redspin: to find. I didn't have a single piece of Orange dye for so long. It turns out, I was looking in the wrong place. You see, on the wiki, it says blood grows in the underground. When you hear that, what do you think of? The same level that green mushrooms grow...
  5. Braquen

Weapons & Equip Special flares; tell your minion what to do and more!

The flare gun is great. It has the amazing use of illuminating dark spaces easily. The only problem is, this item becomes useless upon obtaining a shadow orb or crimson heart. So let's give the flare gun a few tricks up it's sleeve! Attraction flare Crafted with a (blue) flare, 3 gel, 3 rotten...
  6. Braquen

Member-Run Contest Make that sprite!

It's time for..... MAKE! THAT! SPRITE! This is a competition to see who can make the best sprite... BUT! How can you make the best sprite when YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE MAKING! Each week I'll give you the name of the sprite and what it is (Item, enemy, NPC, or boss), and you must make a sprite...
  7. Braquen

Humorous Post your favorite stock photos!

Put the most idiotic, pointless, and over all weird stock photos from across the internet! Found this gem surfing the stock photo websites.
  8. Braquen

Sprites Hatchets and tomahawks; long distance brutal murder

We all know that the throwing class is underdeveloped. Many suggestions have been made to address this problem. Many armors, weapons and accessories have been displayed in the hopes that what currently is the most worthless class could one day be as commonly used as magic. Surprisingly, this...
  9. Braquen

Items Bloody arrows; unholy arrows for the crimson

Unholy arrows. It's really unfair. The developers have done their best to give the crimson the same treatment as the corruption, but these are one of those few advantages the corruption manages to hold. Well no longer. Introducing... Bloody arrows! These bad boys are crafted using a new drop...
  10. Braquen

Sprites Redwood: Living wood alternate

_____________________ Trees so tall they touch the heavens! We've all heard of the :redspin:wood tree. Astonishingly tall, beautifully colored, creatively named, these trees are a towering reminder of the wonder of nature. It's only fitting with their height, that they should compete with the...
  11. Braquen

Pixel Art Slime central

First off, this thread was inspired by another thread posted by @ASquishedFishPattyOnABun. you can find that thread :bluslime::bluslime::kingslime::bluslime::bluslime: SLIME CENTRAL Have you ever wanted more slimes? No? Too bad yer gettin em'! [/SPOILER]
  12. Braquen

Items Spirit lanterns, wraith-away to protect your NPCs

Wraiths have always been a problem for me. The moment you take an eye of your NPCs, they come out of nowhere and slaughter them, and you can't stop them with traps because they pass right through them. Well now the problems are over. Introducing...
  13. Braquen

Items Boomerangs and chakrams should be throwing weapons

The title pretty much explains everything. It would make so much more sense if they were classified as throwing weapons.
  14. Braquen

Items Blazing wheel- An early hard mode dungeon spell!

I was browsing the forums when I had an idea so great, it would revolutionize the magic weapon class... so, without further ado, I present the blazing wheel. In case you didn't pick up on it, that was satire. The blazing wheel is a...
  15. Braquen

NPCs & Enemies Desert boss- Antlion queen!

The desert is boring. Nothing exciting ever happens there. So I figured that a boss would certainly spruce things up! The antlion queen appears as a worm enemy with an elongated body and large mandibles. Summoning The boss is summoned by using an antlion egg, a 5% hard mode drop from antlion...
  16. Braquen

Pixel Art I'm looking for advice to improve my skills...

This is just a thread where I'll put all my sprites for you to judge at your leisure. I am merely an apprentice, not yet skilled in the trade of spriting, so advice is VERY appreciated. Ambrosite weaponry! I was also thinking, death always gets the spotlight. What about the other horsemen...
  17. Braquen

Items Antidote potions!

"Tastypastry couldn't find the antidote" Of course not! There isn't one! Wait... what if there was? If you've ever been low on health and poisoned, you know true terror. Watching as your HP slowly drains away and praying that your debuff timer wanes faster. You're completely helpless. But! What...
  18. Braquen

Items Mah ammo suggestions!

This is just a thread where I will put any ammo ideas I have. Here's what I have so far: Do you like it?
  19. Braquen

Items Swiss army knife: the ultimate in multi purpose tools!

I'm sure this has been suggested a million times, but using the search button, I couldn't find anything. So, here is the ultimate tool: @Terraria Informer Swiss army knife "Mines almost everything! Also comes with a toothpick. Crafted using Broken pocket knife and ten Palladium/Cobalt bars at...
  20. Braquen

Mobile A new way to get balloons!

Have you ever gotten the bundle of balloons without world jumping? No? That's what I thought. It's impossible to obtain without creating at least one extra world. That's why I propose that after defeating a mechanical boss, the party girl sells balloons at 5 gold each. Tell me any problems you...
Back
Top Bottom