New profile posts

Hey Red, I was wondering, do you look at the suggestions in the forums section as much as the suggestions written on your profile?
Just spent like 4 hours writing my idea for a beach update in Terraria
Read it here if you want lmao

Suggestion for the vampire secret seed: The umbrella hat should work like the umbrella, but should be a post-Moonlord drop. I think this is best of both worlds, but then again, it is a vanity so it'd be annoying to have it be such a late game item, if you're a big fan of it.
By combining a garden gnome with a wooden fishing rod, we should get a figure of a fishing gnome, which, when placed, increases the fishing power.
MrD108
MrD108
When I wrote this I was thinking about the standard backyard gnome, but now I actually think it would be fun to be able to combine them with Cobalt Shield, Life Crystal, Mana Crystal, etc. to create a collection of stat-boosting garden gnomes.
Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
Reactions: Redigit🌳
The lil duck
The lil duck
Yo its redgit hiiii your the best for making terreria
Simple🌳
Simple🌳
Orca!!!
K
Kircsi2011
I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
Back
Top Bottom