• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More ideas for Yo-Yo's:
Turtle Yo-Yo
Spectral Yo-Yo
Shroomite Yo-Yo
Beetle Yo-Yo
Hallow Yo-Yo
Turtle Yo-Yo - Great Idea...but how does thorns work with yoyos?
Spectral Yo-Yo - Spectral stuff is mobile exclusive. If you mean spectre, well, spectre is mage stuff. it would make no sense if a mage set has a melee weapon.
Shroomite Yo-Yo - As with the Spectre stuff, It would make no sense to put a melee weapon with Shroomite stuff, as Shroomite is ranged.
Beetle Yo-Yo - That would be a good idea. Beetle is a melee set, so that would go perfectly.
Hallow Yo-Yo - There is already a hallow yoyo. It's called the Chik. If you are talking about a stronger yoyo, that's a good idea.

Turtle Yo-Yo - Great Idea...but how does thorns work with yoyos?
Spectral Yo-Yo - Spectral stuff is mobile exclusive. If you mean spectre, well, spectre is mage stuff. it would make no sense if a mage set has a melee weapon.
Shroomite Yo-Yo - As with the Spectre stuff, It would make no sense to put a melee weapon with Shroomite stuff, as Shroomite is ranged.
Beetle Yo-Yo - That would be a good idea. Beetle is a melee set, so that would go perfectly.
Hallow Yo-Yo - There is already a hallow yoyo. It's called the Chik. If you are talking about a stronger yoyo, that's a good idea.

1. I don't know.
2. I mean Spectre Yo-Yo.
3. Welp, i just give ideas.
4. Turtle Yo-Yo + Beetle Husks = ABSOLUTE POOOOOOOOWER!
5. It's made from Hallowed Bars. LEL.

Maybe Spectre and Shroomite Yo-Yo's works like yo-yo, but do magic (for spectre) and ranged (for shroomite) damage. Or it's disbalance?

1. I don't know.
2. I mean Spectre Yo-Yo.
3. Welp, i just give ideas.
4. Turtle Yo-Yo + Beetle Husks = ABSOLUTE POOOOOOOOWER!
5. It's made from Hallowed Bars. LEL.

Maybe Spectre and Shroomite Yo-Yo's works like yo-yo, but do magic (for spectre) and ranged (for shroomite) damage. Or it's disbalance?
Great Ideas! might just add them..

Turtle yoyo TurtleYoyo.png

I have made a Mod Showcase on my YT Channel of this mod! Hope you like it!
(My channel name is "Braverion")

This mod has it's fair share of bugs. First of all the yoyo spins slightly off the string, and it can go through doors. Not to mention you can craft the Infinium Yoyo with 1 dirt and 1 wood. -_-

Hi. LOVE this mod so far, but a few things I have noticed.

I cannot place your yoyo's on weapon racks, and this is a big deal for me as I love to display weapons. I also tried to remove said yoyo's from the weapon rack after placing (the sprite didn't appear and glitched the rack's sprite) and I was rewarded with a set of hard mode chlorophyte armour and some teal dye. I am in pre-hardmode and haven't even beaten Cthulhu yet. This is also in expert. I used Platinum YoYo, Infinium YoYo (I know it's not a bug but damn that is one OP weapon at the moment lol) Silver Yoyo, Lead YoYo and Living wood yoyo. All of these disappeared entirely from my inventory giving me either chlorophyte greaves/helmet/chestplate or teal green dye. I got my weapon racks back, but I would have preferred not receiving a super awesome armour set pre-hardmode ;)

Other than that, I haven't really found anything else that looks out of sorts :)
But this is a huge bug for me, and if happy days wishes to display your yoyo's and has the same issue, it might be wise to get it sorted asap!

Currently have the mod completely up to date, along with up to date tmodloader and terraria. Also playing on windows and not a mac. Hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom