tModLoader Yoyo-Expansion

Will The Yoyos Be Coming?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Yoyo Overload mod was made after the Yoyo-Expansion mod, and it is indeed made by the guy who made the Spirit Mod. Overload does, however, have more unique Yoyos.

Can I please try a resprite for the cookie yoyo. It seems to small in my opinion. And especially in-game I couldn't even tell it was a yoyo.

The Mod-Browser is currently not working for a lot of people including me and some friends. Could we get another way to install this mod? As in a straightup download for the .tmod file? That'd be great to see, so i can do a full Yoyo-Playthrough!

Yeah same. I really want this mod so I can collect all yoyos currently in the modloader, but I can't because my mod browser won't work.

Add it to exceptions. There is nothing wrong with that site is the one that the mod loader loads to check all the text and links.

Does anyone have a mediafire link or something? Cuz vipre blocks the site used for the download, and idk how to add it to exceptions.

Hi i kinda dont know how to download the yoyo expansion mod so can anyone tell me where to download it (link)-Thanks

Back
Top Bottom