tModLoader Yoyo-Expansion

Will The Yoyos Be Coming?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A lot of these damage suggestions seem quite good, however i do see a few problems with them, 1. the luminite yoyo should have WAY more than just 90 base dmg, considering the kraken, EoC yoyo and terrarian all have higher base dmg, also... you put ranged dmg, instead of melee :p
i though it was ranged and not melee lol my bad :merchantconfused:

Yeah i didn't think about that i had one side of my mind saying yeah dude make it OP and another side of my mind was dude whats the point in making it op because people will put extreme prefixesand make it like 138 DMG

As it's already been said, damages seem off.
Livingwood feels a tad too high, ore yoyos feel a bit too low
gold is the exact same as livingwood, and livingwood takes 30 wood while gold takes 30 gold bars

maybe make the livingwood yoyo need a living loom, and only take it's damage down by maybe 1 point?

oh. another small problem... just small... selling prices are a tad crappy.
gold yoyo (demonic at that) sells for 2 copper

might need to raise em

This mod looks pretty cool. If possible could you make exclusive yoyos to other large mods like Thorium so players can have yo-yos made out of materials from other mods? That would be cool! :happy:

can u add this yoyo??

Attachments

• if there is a hel-fire yoyo then there's a green fire yoyo.png
    if there is a hel-fire yoyo then there's a green fire yoyo.png
    303 bytes · Views: 130
Hey, slight problem I've noticed. I've only gotten the Livingwood yoyo so far, recently started doing a couple mods together, and this is one of them. Anywho, the yoyo stays around forever. Not a big deal, since the main problem I've found is that the yoyo disappears after hitting an enemy a couple times. This is not how yoyos in Terraria work, and I'd assume you know that. They don't suddenly disappear, nor should it stay around forever if you don't hit mobs. It appears, to me, someone who knows next to no code, that it is using a projectile that can only hit an enemy a couple times. I don't know code, so I don't know how you could make it like actual yoyos, but it'd be nice to have it coded correctly.

Hey, this is crazy, and I just met you, but I was bored, some yoyo's maybe?
Hardmode Yoyo's.png

Sorry if some look weird, I used the swords colors for them.

Hey, this is crazy, and I just met you, but I was bored, some yoyo's maybe?
View attachment 112376
Sorry if some look weird, I used the swords colors for them.
Is that supposed to be....Cobalt, Palladium, Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite and Titanium?!
What I did for my yoyos is that I created them to follow the theme for the tools and weapons. These just look...weird...
and the Call me Maybe reference...is 4 years late. XD
I do like mythril...just not for mythril.

Is that supposed to be....Cobalt, Palladium, Mythril, Orichalcum, Adamantite and Titanium?!
What I did for my yoyos is that I created them to follow the theme for the tools and weapons. These just look...weird...
and the Call me Maybe reference...is 4 years late. XD
I do like mythril...just not for mythril.
That's fine, I was bored and decided to try.

So i made this just to post here, I love this mod ( huge fan of yo-yo's in game and love to use them) The livingwood and platinum yo-yo's Spin incorrectly when use ( instead of there being a center, it spins around one of the sides and looks really weird. The infinium looks AMAZING XD love it but how you craft it is kinda broken. Also ( i have been abusing this >.<) If you try to put it on a weapon rock, it doesnt show up, but it takes your yo yo. If you click agian to try to remove it. the rack breaks and instead it gives you a platnium bow ( when used with another mod this is a quick way to get plat ore and gold >w<) Other then that im loving your mod and im looking foward to more in the future !

Back
Top Bottom