tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Improved sprites, will also be spending the next day or two days working on a alternate hallow with full fleshed ideas and of course sprites

Spark Eel
Electric_Eel.png

Alchemist Armor
Alchemist_Armor.png

Slag Tyrant
Slag_Tyrant_Armor.png

Fiery Trident
Hellfire_Trident.png

Space Alien
Space_Alien.png

Life 450
Defense 28
Damage 65
KB Resist 70%
- Space Aliens ignore armor and damage reduction bonuses which makes them extremely dangerous to all players.
Space Aliens spawn in Solar Eclipse

Last edited:
Improved sprites, will also be spending the next day or two days working on a alternate hallow with full fleshed ideas and of course sprites

Spark Eel
View attachment 123985
Alchemist Armor
View attachment 123992
Slag Tyrant
View attachment 123994
Fiery Trident
View attachment 124001

Space Alien
View attachment 123986
Life 450
Defense 28
Damage 65
KB Resist 70%
- Space Aliens ignore armor and damage reduction bonuses which makes them extremely dangerous to all players.
Lovin' that fiery trident m8. Here's a smaller hungry:
fviAMUQ.gif

http://imgur.com/bkHeUkY
Also, should the verdant skeleton be removed considering all the others skelingtons were moved to the dungeon? A resprite of the mahogany elemental is needed, I might work on that next, if anyone has the spritesheet

Last edited:
I think the stellar equipment needs a full resprite to a more orange glow with blue highlights, considering the shooting star sprite is changed along with the fact that there's too much blue glowing weaponry already. If no one else wants to do it I will, just wanted to check considering everyone likes doing items more than enemy resprites

I feel like the part at the bottom, the part that keeps changing, like how fire acts, should be on more than just that bottom part. Just having it in one area is not how fire acts. That make sense?
1i feel like that is just the movement sprite though, so when it moves, the fire trails behind it. Maybe when it is stationary it should have an animation?

@PhoenixBlade Alright here's the sword re-texture (and info if needed :p)

124194-b3e19c0d655da403b6b7392d394cd0bc.jpg

Vampire's Edge ( Tier 8 )
110 meele damage
19% critical strike chance
Very fast speed (auto-reuse = on)
Strong knockback
Steals life from enemies when hitting them
Crafted with:
Vampire Knives (1)
Nights Edge (1)
Soul of Night (20)
In:
Mithril/Orichalcum Anvil

Attachments

• Vampire's Edge.png
    Vampire's Edge.png
    585 bytes · Views: 154

Spark Eel
View attachment 123985
Alchemist Armor
View attachment 123992
Slag Tyrant
View attachment 123994
Fiery Trident
View attachment 124001

Space Alien
View attachment 123986
Life 450
Defense 28
Damage 65
KB Resist 70%
Will the biome be for spirit or a suggestion/idea ?

Well that depends on whether the Mod team is willing to incorperate it as

Since iam not a actual team member or anything, its really up to the mod team whether my suggestions can/cannot be incorperated as content. But for the most part they like my ideas and i dont plan on stopping.

HOWEVER a biome is a bit more to code than just a sword or staff, so Ill let them decide after i present my complete work.
Do you plan on making the tilesheets for new blocks?

THE VERIDIAN
The Veridian is the force of nature at its core, this force existed when peace between humans and creatures was true along with the Terrarian Spirit, this force resonates in all Terrarian soil but is untapped and blocked from either corruption or simply because it is dormant due to the lack of spiritual catalyst (The Spirit of Terraria). But until recently nobody has seen this anomaly happen since eons ago , the amalgamation of the Spirit has reformed but born of a cruel aspect. The Veridian reflects that aggressive behavior also to anything it does not identify as Feral, so do not be fooled.

The Veridian also has a noticeable effect on wildlife and plants. The Veridian generally spawns neutral creatures that your more likley to see there than in the natural world, animals like squirrels and fireflies roam the vast lush green.
Enviroment
-Fire Flies and squirrels\
- Rune Stones (these spawn things like birds,squrriels and fireflies)
- Lantern Flowers
- Of course your Veridian equivalent blocks
-Bismite is dropped from Underground Veridian mobs
Grass_Veridian.png
Veridian_Vines.png
Veridian_Tree.png
Lanter_Plant - Copy.png
Lanter_Plant.png

Verdant Wood
Veridian_Wood_(placed).png

Moss stone
Veredantstone_Block_(placed) (1).png

Jadesand
Jadesand_Block_(placed).png

Woody's can also spawn more in Veridian
Woody.png

Druid
Druid.png

Life 350
Defense 22
Damage 50
KB Resist 20%
- Heals allied mobs for 40 Health every 10 seconds
Spawns: Underground Veridian

Acropolis Golem
Emeraldhear_Golem.png

Life 350
Defense 50
Damage 55
KB Resist 70%
- Reflects projectile back at player passively, it still takes the received damage.

Forest Spirit
Forest_Spirit.png

Life 300
Defense 10
Damage 85
KB Resist 50% (walking) 100% (charging)
- Be wary because once these things charge they do not stop, unless you have one of these lying around.
Stop_Watch.png

Spawns: Above ground Veridian

Primal Slime
Veridant_slime.png

Life 400
Defense 26
Damage 85
KB Resist 70%
- Alternative to Rainbow Slime
Spawns: Rain event in Veridian

Feral Ghoul
Feral_Ghoul.png

Life
Defense
Damage
KB Resist
- Essentially like other ghouls but its strikes have a chance to inflict Feral Bite.
Spawns: Veridian Dessert

Spore Hermit
Bush_Hermit.png
Bush_Hermit - Protection.png

Life 450
Defense 24
Damage 65
KB Resist 40%
- Slow moving creatures but come close and they can huddle protectively and spurt out a plume of dangerous spores, may inflict "Feral Burn"
Hermit_Spore.png

Feral Burn
Wild_Burn.png

Moving or using weapons will deal a 4 damage tick, falling is included.
" The searing pain makes me want to stiff up"

There is MUCH MUCH more i must do before i can truley finish this , so expect more.

Do you plan on making the tilesheets for new blocks?
Well i have only sprited some placed blocks just for presentation , but i guess i could do the full sheet less somebody else is willing.

Last edited:
Maybe we could have a pre-hardmode boss? Like, a cave boss, underground. The Bat King? It could fly and walk on land. Summons in mini bats. Um... yeah, i dont really have other ideas for it ATM. But idk if suggestions have stopped yet so, sorry if it has. :sigh:
[doublepost=1467770091,1467770027][/doublepost]
THE VERIDIAN
The Veridian is a force of nature at its core, this force existed when peace between humans and creatures was true along with the Terrarian Spirit, this force resonates in all Terrarian soil but is untapped and blocked from either corruption or simply because it is dormant due to the lack of spiritual catalyst (The Spirit of Terraria). But until recently nobody has seen this anomaly happen since eons ago , the amalgamation of the Spirit has formed but it and a more cruel aspect. The Veridian reflects that aggression also to anything it does not identify as Feral, so do not be fooled.

The Veridian also has a noticeable effect on wildlife and plants. The Veridian generally spawns neutral creatures that your more likley to see there than in the natural world, animals like squirrels and fireflies roam the vast lush green.
Enviroment
- Lantern Flowers
-Bismite is dropped from Underground Veridian blocks
View attachment 124130 View attachment 124131 View attachment 124134 View attachment 124132

View attachment 124141

Acropolis Golem
View attachment 124142
Life 350
Defense 50
Damage 55
KB Resist 70%
- Reflects projectile back at player passively, it still takes the received damage.

Forest Spirit
View attachment 124143
Life 300
Defense 10
Damage 85
- Be wary because once this thing charges it does not stop, unless you have one of these lying around. View attachment 124168

Primal Slime
View attachment 124146
Life 400
Defense 26
Damage 85
KB Resist 70%

Feral Ghoul
View attachment 124163
Life
Defense
Damage
KB Resist
- Essentially like other ghouls but its strikes have a chance to inflict Feral Bite.

Spore Hermit
View attachment 124167 View attachment 124166
Life 450
Defense 24
Damage 65
KB Resist 40%
- Slow moving creatures but come close and they can huddle protectively and spurt out a plume of dangerous spores, may inflict "Feral Burn"
View attachment 124170

Feral Burn
View attachment 124173

There is MUCH MUCH more i must do before i can truley finish this , so ecpect more.
Oh, oh. The images aren't working on this. Good suggestion tho. :3
EDIT: oh wait, they are fixed. SORRY! X3

THE VERIDIAN
The Veridian is the force of nature at its core, this force existed when peace between humans and creatures was true along with the Terrarian Spirit, this force resonates in all Terrarian soil but is untapped and blocked from either corruption or simply because it is dormant due to the lack of spiritual catalyst (The Spirit of Terraria). But until recently nobody has seen this anomaly happen since eons ago , the amalgamation of the Spirit has reformed but born of a cruel aspect. The Veridian reflects that aggressive behavior also to anything it does not identify as Feral, so do not be fooled.

Enviroment
- Lantern Flowers
-Bismite is dropped from Underground Veridian mobs
View attachment 124130 View attachment 124131 View attachment 124132 View attachment 124133 View attachment 124134

View attachment 124141

Druid
View attachment 124148
Life 350
Defense 22
Damage 50
KB Resist 20%
- Heals allied mobs for 40 Health every 10 seconds

Acropolis Golem
View attachment 124142
Life 350
Defense 50
Damage 55
KB Resist 70%

Forest Spirit
View attachment 124143
Life 300
Defense 10
Damage 85
- Be wary because once these things charge they do not stop, unless you have one of these lying around. View attachment 124168

Primal Slime
View attachment 124146
Life 400
Defense 26
Damage 85
KB Resist 70%

Feral Ghoul
View attachment 124163
Life
Defense
Damage
KB Resist

Spore Hermit
View attachment 124167 View attachment 124166
Life 450
Defense 24
Damage 65
KB Resist 40%
View attachment 124170

Feral Burn
View attachment 124173

There is MUCH MUCH more i must do before i can truley finish this , so expect more.

Well i have only sprited some placed blocks just for presentation , but i guess i could do the full sheet less somebody else is willing.
Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom