Anime General Discussion

I'd recommend the
tag.
I thought of that, but I'm not gonna insert a tag in the middle of a sentence, that just looks weird. And because my chrome has a problem where I can't type on it (can only copy+paste, can't even press enter), editing the post will be a pain.

Now, let stop derailing this thread

Of course the Master of Metal likes anime! He approves of Kyoukai no Kanata, World Trigger, Aldnoah Zero, Death Parade, Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso and Ano Natsu de Matteru. I personally like Kyoukai no Kanata of the anime's I named.

Of course the Master of Metal likes anime! He approves of Kyoukai no Kanata, World Trigger, Aldnoah Zero, Death Parade, Shigatsu Wa Kimi no Uso and Ano Natsu de Matteru. I personally like Kyoukai no Kanata of the anime's I named.
Holy :red:. You reminded me that I forgot to watch Death Parade's finale when it was airing, I need to watch it. Thanks! <3

All I'm probably watching is Teekyuu and Dragon Ball Super. Nothing else sounds that good.

Can't wait for Blue Jacket Lupin this fall though. That's gonna be good. Gundam The Origin II also. That's also gonna be good.

All I'm probably watching is Teekyuu and Dragon Ball Super. Nothing else sounds that good.

Can't wait for Blue Jacket Lupin this fall though. That's gonna be good. Gundam The Origin II also. That's also gonna be good.
I don't know man, I'm not really a fan of DBZ but I really liked Gatchaman Crowds season 1. That said, I didnt really read the summary of God Eater, but it's picture looks cool + cool name, I might as well try it

EDIT: Read it. Damn, it's just a game adaption. Gonna strike that one off my list...

I don't know man, I'm not really a fan of DBZ but I really liked Gatchaman Crowds season 1. That said, I didnt really read the summary of God Eater, but it's picture looks cool + cool name, I might as well try it

EDIT: Read it. Damn, it's just a game adaption. Gonna strike that one off my list...
Oh yeah, I've heard good things about Gatchaman Crowds. I should check it out one of these days, but my backlog...
...i say as if that's ever stopped me before

I've watched durarara ( love it) soul eater, Tokyo ghoul, hellsing, full metal alchemists, naruto, stains gate, attack on titan, cowboy bebop, inuyasha, code geass,

And by the way who else have watched durarara and what are your thoughts on it

Anyone following this seasons shows?
Thus far, and probably by far, Re:zero seems to be my favorite.
I'd like to say why but that'd be spoilers, so ya'll just tottie go out and check it out, and trust me and my 300+ completed MAL entries.

Anyone following this seasons shows?
Thus far, and probably by far, Re:zero seems to be my favorite.
I'd like to say why but that'd be spoilers, so ya'll just tottie go out and check it out, and trust me and my 300+ completed MAL entries.
mate... spoiler tags?

And by the way who else have watched durarara and what are your thoughts on it
It was good, but not outstanding, I don't get why it was so succeeding (so many additional seasons and shiz). I mean, I can understand why certain anime i hate are popular or were popular, but not Durarararararara. Aside from 'durarara' being a weirdass name i can't really pronounce, the anime was good at best (in my opinion).

Has anyone else seen Caillou? It's possibly my favorite anime ever (besides Teletubbies of course; it's plot twist at the end brought me to tears). The music is perfect, the dialogue is perfectly written, and the characters are so easy to relate to that whenever something happens to them, it feels like it's happening to you, too. The battle scenes are some of the best ever, the theme song is so catchy and memorable, while also being emotional and touching.
I think season 4, episode 20 was the best. The combination of dialogue, backstories, and relationships made me wonder: who am I really rooting for? And what are they fighting for? The battle is so intense and keeps you on the edge of your seat the whole time. And the little scene at the end setting you up for season 5 is beautifully crafted and I was strapped to my bed by my parents because I was so hyped.
I have turned my room into a Caillou shrine. His face decorates my walls, watching me while I sleep and protecting my from Rosy. I burn incense all hours of the day and night to honor Caillou. I wanted to turn my house into a Caillou shrine, but my parents wouldn't let me. I locked them out of my room and took all of the food in the house to my room. I eat it and excrete it onto the shrine, walls, and ceiling as an offering to Caillou. But he is not accepting it. The fire department is banging on my door now. I know what I must do. My tantō is by my computer. I will commit seppuku to join Caillou. I will be happier this way.

Ahhh anime. Since we are on that subject, anyone watch Nisekoi, School Rumble, Nichijou(only seen 1 episode), Attack On Titan, Sword Art Online, Gurren Lagaan, Needless, High School DxD, Highschool Of the Dead?

Back
Top Bottom