tModLoader Cheat Sheet

That might be a mod with a problem causing errors in cheatsheet. If you check the logs, maybe something there might help.

I'm not aware of this problem. If the mod isn't loaded, then there is absolutely no way it could be affecting things.
Well, whatever is causing this, it permanently disables spawning, even if the mod is disabled. I'm going to try downgrading the mod, see if that helps.

EDIT: Can't even do that, since there is only the latest download. <.<

Whenever I click once on a feature of this mod (for example, the spawn rate multiplier) it acts like I clicked a couple times. This means that I cannot use the extra accessory slots because the accessory will be immediately removed from the slot. I also cannot use the auto-trash feature for the same reason. (The item is automatically removed from the auto-trash list.) I tried disabling and re-enabling the mod, and also disabling the mod, then exiting Terraria, then restarting Terraria, then finally re-enabling the mod. Neither of those attempted fixes worked.

Last edited:
Whenever I click once on a feature of this mod (for example, the spawn rate multiplier) it acts like I clicked a couple times. This means that I cannot use the extra accessory slots because the accessory will be immediately removed from the slot. I also cannot use the auto-trash feature for the same reason. (The item is automatically removed from the auto-trash list.) I tried disabling and re-enabling the mod, and also disabling the mod, then exiting Terraria, then restarting Terraria, then finally re-enabling the mod. Neither of those attempted fixes worked.
This is a limitation of the current tmodloader when time is paused, do you have time paused through another mod? Come 0.8.2.2, we won't see this problem anymore

This is a limitation of the current tmodloader when time is paused, do you have time paused through another mod? Come 0.8.2.2, we won't see this problem anymore
The issue occurs when I have autopause disabled. In fact, here's a list of the mods I had active: Discontinued Items Mod v0.1.2.1 (by NikIsSick), Cheat Sheet v0.2.5 (obviously), Boss Health Bars v1.4, HERO's Mod v0.1.1.2, Tremor Mod Remastered v1.2.1.4, OmniSwing v1.1, MaxStackPlus v2.4, All the Walls v1.0, Infinity - Endless Items v7.1, Cheat Sheet Extended v1.1, Thorium Mod v1.2.8.1, Calamity Mod v1.1.4.43, Epic Mod v0.2.1, and MoonLordsSword v0.2.1.

Suggestion; a "player simulator" button for the purposes of boosting Expert mode boss health and invasion kill numbers just for those who want to see an EoC with like 100,000 health or slaughter hundreds of goblins with the enemy spawn multiplier tool.

Suggestion; a "player simulator" button for the purposes of boosting Expert mode boss health and invasion kill numbers just for those who want to see an EoC with like 100,000 health or slaughter hundreds of goblins with the enemy spawn multiplier tool.
Or just a simple health/invasion army count multiplier could work.

Hey, I really enjoy this mod, but there is a major bug that really effects the paint tools. If you copy a house, for example, and paste it, there will be no walls except for where things like torches, workbenches, etc. were.
FIX IT
no pressure

Hey, I really enjoy this mod, but there is a major bug that really effects the paint tools. If you copy a house, for example, and paste it, there will be no walls except for where things like torches, workbenches, etc. were.
FIX IT

no pressure
You need to click on these to copy walls,its no bug lol
Unbenannt.PNG

I found an bug,that is already realy old,someone sayed that already on page 1,and on page 2 you you sayed that is Fixed
I mean the bug that Ectoplasma dont show and ichor and Cursed flames are hard to see

Unbenannt.PNG

Hello i really love your mod i think this is the one of the best ideas of the game mods,but i am using this mod kinda like for wikipedia mods
But this is misses some creatures(not on the list i am writing it correctly the name but nothins shows on) and the recipe items same as the creature some items are missing i can't see them how to craft them
Thanks for reading it hope you can fix it =)

Hey can i ask? I just install the mod and a little other mod and it work fine untill i quit and i when back the mod seen not work for me anymore ( other mod is fine ) can you help me with that?
I did reload mod + install new + many thing but it won't work

@jopojelly I think he means make unlimited slots for a chest.

Could you add the option to autopause the game when the cheat sheet is open or make the gui able to appear when vanilla autopause is on ?
Could you add a button to switch between day and night and one to trigger events? Thanks a lot.

Back
Top Bottom