tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hey, I was wondering if you could possibly add an option to spawn multiple enemies when using the enemy spawner, like, if I want to do a challenge and verse 30 eyes of cthulhu at once or something. Not saying you have to.

-some guy who doesn't want to sound pushy or anything

terraria bug.jpg

A bug, a very strange one.

So, at first this happen whit snowfall wall, but i thought it was just a coincidence, but it happen again whit sandfall wall.
What happened: there was alredy a wall (sandstone), i 'exchanged' the first wall whit snowfall/sandfall wall, just to see how it would be like, when i breaked the sandfall/snowfall wall, the item dropped but i didn't picked up (just like the image). The wall stayed there, on the ground, i couldn't move and use any items (place a block, use a weapon)but i could move items on my inventory, and NPCs where acting normal. The solution was to exit the world, when i entered back everything was ok. It happened again whit cog wall.

And yes, i disabled all mods to teste if was caused by a mod, when cheat sheet was the only one abled it happened again.

Is it possible to add more than 6 additional accessory slots? I know, I know, "how many could you possibly need" but that's not the point. There's a lot of cool stuff out there, especially in the world of modded items. Was hoping you could add maybe six more or something? If not,m that's cool too, thanks. :D

the accessory slots do not appear to me is there anything i need to do besides pressing the button to enable it?

@Arenthor Oh I noticed that they disappear if you have autopause on. That should be fixed IMO. You can put autopasuse off use them and then back on but still an error. All the GUI disappears if autopause is on IDK why.

Ah, there you go. I don't use autopause because its not available online, so I don't want to get too used to something only to be surprised it isn't there when I am playing with a friend.

I've downloaded the mod and reloaded it but when I have to choose the world I want to play in, it tells me ''The world can not be loaded. Try with the backup''. I hit ''Load backup'' and it still tells me that the world cannot be loaded. What I have to do?

Update Released: v0.2.5.2
  • Fixed 1.3.2 items causing problems
  • Fixed autopause problems
  • Fixed paused time problem.

Please let me know any problems.

(3 down.)

Two questions -- Would you consider making more options for lower spawn rates in addition to 1/2? At the very least, a 1/4 option?

Secondly, if I'm hosting a game with another player and I'm using Cheat Sheet, must we both have this mod in order for its effects to work? Like changing global spawn rate, etc. Sorry if this has already been addressed elsewhere.

Thank you very much for this incredibly useful mod/tool!

Two questions -- Would you consider making more options for lower spawn rates in addition to 1/2? At the very least, a 1/4 option?

Secondly, if I'm hosting a game with another player and I'm using Cheat Sheet, must we both have this mod in order for its effects to work? Like changing global spawn rate, etc. Sorry if this has already been addressed elsewhere.

Thank you very much for this incredibly useful mod/tool!
It'll automatically be synced, so all players will have the mod no matter what.

I just added a 1/4th option. Go update.

Back
Top Bottom