tModLoader The Thorium Mod

You jumped the gun there friendo. I wasn't demanding anything but also attempting to placate people who are asking where it is. Notice how I said "Surely it's not that far off." That's a statement of reassurance not demand. Please check yourself.

Alright, Thorium has been updated to tModLoader v8.3! Be wary of picking up Terraria 1.3.2.1 items, I think there's a bug with them...

On another note, I want everyone to cool it down a little bit. Cursing and acting like overzealous fools only serves to embarrass yourselves and diminish the respect others will give you. There seems to an argument every other day... Everyone is entitled to their opinions and criticisms, don't go berserk if you happen to disagree with them!

@DivermanSam could you elaborate on that bug?
So I'm not 100% sure it wasn't a user error on my part, but when I attempt to pick up Terraria 1.3.2.1 items, my character will get stuck. Its like hes trying to pick up the item but it wont allow him to, so he sort of freezes... You could test it yourself with the Party Girl items.

So I'm not 100% sure it wasn't a user error on my part, but when I attempt to pick up Terraria 1.3.2.1 items, my character will get stuck. Its like hes trying to pick up the item but it wont allow him to, so he sort of freezes... You could test it yourself with the Party Girl items.
I don't think I want to do that, because I don't want to get stuck :D

I think I may have found a bug. My world is in Hardmode, I've defeated everyone up to Golem, and the Weapons Master hasn't shown up yet.

http://imgur.com/a/LzVRI There seems to be an issue with the Dragon bell and this new update
The Dragon bell has been removed form the game actually. I felt it didn't have much of a purpose and the buff it gave was negligible...
[doublepost=1469291121,1469291043][/doublepost]
I think I may have found a bug. My world is in Hardmode, I've defeated everyone up to Golem, and the Weapons Master hasn't shown up yet.
I'll make sure to look into that. I think I know why that's happening...

After new patch-> Shooting with fast weapons (megashark, terrabow) causes lag on server. Monsters teleporting, can't see other players movement. Tested on 2 pc both pretty strong, so its probably not the pc spec was bad.

After new patch-> Shooting with fast weapons (megashark, terrabow) causes lag on server. Monsters teleporting, can't see other players movement. Tested on 2 pc both pretty strong, so its probably not the pc spec was bad.
That's probably just because of the large number of projectiles. Is it FPS drops or high ping?

That's probably just because of the large number of projectiles. Is it FPS drops or high ping?
None of them actually. Its like you slow the server with cheat engine. You can move without lag, shoot instant and everything, but the monsters are teleporting and the nothing kills you. In the last patch (we downgraded the terraria, the world and the characters and playing here now) we used the same weapons, but it worked fine.

1.3.2.1 is working, you need the new modloader and the new mod both released today. It is working, but in lategame it lags as i wrote. Maybe its not the mod, but the new base game patch not sure.

Back
Top Bottom