tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Does this mod add itens inside chests? e.g accessories and weapons.

Context: I made a mistake, now my world reloaded without any mod structure and any of my mod itens inside my chests. Since i just passed through magma ore stage, I think I'll miss nothing in this world besides my lost itens (which I'll spawn using another mod).

Just came here to say that Slag Fury's new enraged state is the best thing ever:
20160722123639_1.jpg

Would've gotten a better picture of all his projectiles if I wasn't getting destroyed by him :p

Does this mod add itens inside chests? e.g accessories and weapons.

Context: I made a mistake, now my world reloaded without any mod structure and any of my mod itens inside my chests. Since i just passed through magma ore stage, I think I'll miss nothing in this world besides my lost itens (which I'll spawn using another mod).
The only thing that would have been 100% lost is the four ore types within that world; Thorium, Smooth Coal, Life Quarts and Magma Ore. This mod does not change items within golden chests or the likes.

Guys, Diverman, please, PLEASE help. I dont't want to play Terraria by thinking of my failed ranged playthrough.... My world was also gone, replaced by my old world with the same name... my post was at the top, So PLEASE help me fix this problem :(:dryadsad::merchantsad::nursesad:~:cry:`:(

Any real reason the thermogenic impaler went from "great" to "poor man's terra blade" in the last few updates? It was awesome before, but now it's pretty much a dominating melee weapon and available pretty early at that.

I shouldn't even say "poor man's terra blade" because it wall-hacks.It's even better in those cases.

Guys, Diverman, please, PLEASE help. I dont't want to play Terraria by thinking of my failed ranged playthrough.... My world was also gone, replaced by my old world with the same name... my post was at the top, So PLEASE help me fix this problem :(:dryadsad::merchantsad::nursesad:~:cry:`:(
I don't think that Diver could help you that. However you could download the cheatsheet mod that lets you get every item in the game and just use that to regain your lost items :p

But, bbut, my old world had amazing stuff... awesome bases arenas, artificial biomes... please... somebody...
[doublepost=1469437724,1469437553][/doublepost]
I don't think that Diver could help you that. However you could download the cheatsheet mod that lets you get every item in the game and just use that to regain your lost items :p
But, bbut, my old world had amazing stuff... awesome bases arenas, artificial biomes... please... somebody...

Any real reason the thermogenic impaler went from "great" to "poor man's terra blade" in the last few updates? It was awesome before, but now it's pretty much a dominating melee weapon and available pretty early at that.

I shouldn't even say "poor man's terra blade" because it wall-hacks.It's even better in those cases.
I dunno... I felt like no one ever used the item, I was afraid maybe the effect of it confused people or something. I went with a more basic design for it, but I guess I forgot to tone its damage down a little to make up for its new range. I could always revert it back to its old self...
[doublepost=1469450944,1469450849][/doublepost]
Feels like the past few updates have been pretty unstable with the bugfesterings. Great work on the lightning updates by the way!

Important question now: is it 'stable' yet?
You mean stable in multiplayer? Cause in single player, you'll never encounter any bugs. (Don't quote me on that) Multiplayer only has a handful of items that don't work as intended; Everything else works just fine.

The Dragon bell has been removed form the game actually. I felt it didn't have much of a purpose and the buff it gave was negligible...
[doublepost=1469291121,1469291043][/doublepost] I'll make sure to look into that. I think I know why that's happening...
Find a fix yet? I've defeated the Moon Lord now.

Ragnarok is rad now. It's finally the boss it was supposed to be.

I'd still say Moon Lord is harder, but that's mostly because Moon Lord borders on bull****. Speaking Expert.

Ragnarok is rad now. It's finally the boss it was supposed to be.

I'd still say Moon Lord is harder, but that's mostly because Moon Lord borders on bull****. Speaking Expert.

Finally someone that agrees with me that Moon Lord is a bit too hard. At least on Expert Mode.

The bullet hell that the Moon Lord creates seems borderline impossible to dodge at times.

Hey, so I know this is pretty unrelated to Thorium, but THIS mod has inspired me to try and create my own mod! I have successfully sprited and coded my first item, which is the Copper Throwing Knife, the first in line of pre-hardmode ore throwing knives. Anyway, there a few issues with it, and I'd like to fix them. Is there a way to find all the item codes in Terraria, just so I can examine the code for Throwing Knives and try and make it a bit more similar to them?

Hey, so I know this is pretty unrelated to Thorium, but THIS mod has inspired me to try and create my own mod! I have successfully sprited and coded my first item, which is the Copper Throwing Knife, the first in line of pre-hardmode ore throwing knives. Anyway, there a few issues with it, and I'd like to fix them. Is there a way to find all the item codes in Terraria, just so I can examine the code for Throwing Knives and try and make it a bit more similar to them?
You would probably get better answers from the Tmodloader thread. Though the example mod might be of assistance in that regard too?

Hello there community! I'm having some issues with this mod. when i want to reload it it says:
the sequence doen't have the consentaneous elements
at the: System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at the: Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
and i can't do it to work. Can someone help me with it, please?
Sorry about the bad english, hope you will understand it.

Last edited:
Hello there community! I'm having some issues with this mod. when i want to reload it it says:
the sequence doen't have the consentaneous elements
at the: System.Linq.Enumerable.Single[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 predicate)
at the: Terraria.ModLoader.AssemblyManager.InstantiateMods(List`1 modsToLoad)
and i can't do it to work. Can someone help me with it, please?
Sorry about the bad english, hope you will understand it.
Try doing a fresh reinstall of the mod. Go into modloader/mods yadda yadda and delete the thorium mod in there. Then reinstall it from the mod browser.

Back
Top Bottom