Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is there a addon for combining same weapon/accesory into a stronger one, maybe increasing the item's reforge bonus? i have several chests full of same kind of weapon/accesories, and they occupy around half of my storage space.
If there's going to be one, will it be combining same tier of items into a stronger one (+1 item + +1 item= +2 item, +2 + +2 = +3, etc.) or will it be just amount of items combined? (+1 item + +0 item = +2 item, +2 + +0 = +3, etc.)

Also speaking about suggestions, here's a minor one: is there a way to change the boss health bar interval from 100 HP to other numbers?
I didn't got your first, but about the second, will not work very well on higher levels, since you would deplete an entire bar very quick.

I believe you misunderstood their request. They want to change the cap FROM 100hp to higher numbers, probably to prevent exactly what you stated.

as for the first request, there are many rpg games where you can take 2 weapons of the same exact type, craft them together and the result is a +n versoin of the weapon, or a new weapon. If i can remember correctly, Two Worlds does this. For example, If I take 1 copper short sword, and craft it with 1 copper short sword, I get 1 copper short sword +1 with +5% base attack power. if you then go on to take another copper short sword and combine it with the copper short sword +1, you get a copper short sword +1 with +6% base attack power. or you take css +1 and css +1 and you get a css +2 with +8% bap. maybe not these exact numbers, just trying to illustrate the concept.

I believe you misunderstood their request. They want to change the cap FROM 100hp to higher numbers, probably to prevent exactly what you stated.

as for the first request, there are many rpg games where you can take 2 weapons of the same exact type, craft them together and the result is a +n versoin of the weapon, or a new weapon. If i can remember correctly, Two Worlds does this. For example, If I take 1 copper short sword, and craft it with 1 copper short sword, I get 1 copper short sword +1 with +5% base attack power. if you then go on to take another copper short sword and combine it with the copper short sword +1, you get a copper short sword +1 with +6% base attack power. or you take css +1 and css +1 and you get a css +2 with +8% bap. maybe not these exact numbers, just trying to illustrate the concept.
I can take al ook at that, and...

I didn't read your second idea entirelly because I remembered of that bad refining system that haunts peoples.
If anyone reading this played Atlantica Online, will know what I'm talking about.
So, no. No fusion of weapons of the same type to increase grades.

I really liked the feature of combining two of the same items to a stronger one, but oh well. I'm pretty sure i'm the only one that likes that idea, Gonna need some more extra chests for this.
I was also thinking of ways for better implementation of this idea such as being able to use the same item as alternative for gold on blacksmithing.
Also, is there a reimplementation of the Summoner class coming soon? I just reached level 100, and i'm still playing as Terrarian because of this.

I really liked the feature of combining two of the same items to a stronger one, but oh well. I'm pretty sure i'm the only one that likes that idea, Gonna need some more extra chests for this.
I was also thinking of ways for better implementation of this idea such as being able to use the same item as alternative for gold on blacksmithing.
Also, is there a reimplementation of the Summoner class coming soon? I just reached level 100, and i'm still playing as Terrarian because of this.
It may be reimplemented, but first I will need to review the class system.

Probably beem mentioned before; but when i press "q" nothing happens, trying to activate the race skill.

i really enjoy the presentation of the mod so far, though.

Probably beem mentioned before; but when i press "q" nothing happens, trying to activate the race skill.

i really enjoy the presentation of the mod so far, though.
Skills on NT6 have quickslots, you must setup the racial skills quickslot to be able to use them.

Great mod but when I put points into vit my health didn't go up and I barely notice a difference when putting points into strength. Do I have to do that gamelauncher thing because it could not find a path for my steam folder at all and it's horribly out dated from the comments.

I'm now playing in Regular RPG and I've raised my VIT by 154 points already (154+5), though wiki states, that you can raise your stat by 150 points at max

Was wondering if it was possible to make the game save what characters you added to the NPPlayers list so you don't have to re-add them everytime you go to the character menu.

I'm now playing in Regular RPG and I've raised my VIT by 154 points already (154+5), though wiki states, that you can raise your stat by 150 points at max
The wiki is outdated, I removed the status cap some time ago.
Can i lift the minion cap of 20 somehow, maybe only in free mode?
No. You can't. But 20 already does some good damage, isn't?

@Topic Update Launched.
* Version 61+1
*- Free Mode now gives experience based on exp from 80% of the monster level.
*- Increased the number of monsters killed required to increase monster level on free mode from 50 to 250.
*- Implemented a system where you can use the world name as a seed.
*-- Insert $ on the beggining of the world name to create the world with it's name as a seed.
*- Now you can see the mod version in-game.
*- Npplayers got new item sharing AI.
*-- They will now share Materials, Tile and Wall items with the player, if they have less than 10% of that item on the inventory.
*--- Tile and Walls will only be shared if the player is using that item at the moment.
*- Status and Class/Skill window will no longer be manageable on Action Mode.
*- Modified the Angler's daily quest to a less dumb dialogue and name, to make more sense.
*- Night now increases Free Mode monsters level by 5, and Hardmode increases monsters level by 20.
*- Number of players increases the free mode ranking by 3 for each player but one.
*- Some bosses may spawn naturally on free mode, if their spawn requirement is met, and the player have reached/passed the needed ranking to they spawn.
*-- The boss will need twice the normal ranking to spawn normally if you did not defeated it before.
*- Readjusted Free Mode experience.
*-- Due to that, exp from existing saves on Free Mode will be resetted to 0 after loading it once.
*- Added an effect to when turning and unturning into werewolf.
Notice: There will be a new download link for N Terraria 6+, but the installation is the same.

Hey together , i have a quick question . Is it possable to play other mods alongsight with the nTerraria mod ??
And if so coud i get a turtorial about that ?

Hey together , i have a quick question . Is it possable to play other mods alongsight with the nTerraria mod ??
And if so coud i get a turtorial about that ?
If by playing other mods alongside nterraria, you mean tconfig stuff with n terraria stuff, then no.
But the latest seasons of N Terraria mod will not create conflict with Vanirraria and other mods.
So you may have more than one mod installed on your Terraria folder.

Back
Top Bottom