Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is my world's monster level going to decrease after this? Through i didn't like getting one shot killed by almost everything, and not even reaching the destination half of the time, i kinda liked the absurdly high numbers i was getting on free mode. (level 2470 mourning wood with 4.5 million HP, level 6425 ice queen with 32.8 million HP, etc.)
Speaking about free mode, i have found a few bugs mainly about bosses.
1. Skeletron Prime's arms spawn around a thousand levels higher than its main head. the same bug happens with Skeletron, through only with around 250 levels of difference.
2. The Destroyer sometimes deal 22k damage in one hit which instantly kills even my tanker for unknown reason, which i suspect to be either its head or the destroyed segments.
That and, will my party members affect monster level too? if so, will it be average or combined?
Notice, if Pierce and Immunity is bothering you, go on mod options and use a option of making Pierce and Immunity not matter.
And I'm not sure wether the monsters level will be reduced, beside you may get a level bomb by killing a monster after the update comes out.
Is it possible to transfer a world to this mod? I tried simply moving the world file but it says the load failed and it's missing back up files
It is possible since I remember. See if the world loads normally on Normal Terraria.

Notice, if Pierce and Immunity is bothering you, go on mod options and use a option of making Pierce and Immunity not matter.
And I'm not sure wether the monsters level will be reduced, beside you may get a level bomb by killing a monster after the update comes out.

It is possible since I remember. See if the world loads normally on Normal Terraria.
I think I found the cause. I think this mod... Somehow makes the game 1.3 instead of 1.3.1... I tried loading a 1.3.1 world so of course it couldn't load

How on Earth is that even possible? Does the mod contain the earlier version or does the game have all its version in itself?

I don't understand
No major changes like tile set or something on Terraria 1.3.1, so the mod can still be run on newer Terraria versions.
But since the world you are trying to import have new informations, like the new wiring method, the mod is being unable to load it because it does not knows those changes exists.

No major changes like tile set or something on Terraria 1.3.1, so the mod can still be run on newer Terraria versions.
But since the world you are trying to import have new informations, like the new wiring method, the mod is being unable to load it because it does not knows those changes exists.
Alright, I somewhat knew that but... Nah I didn't understand.

Is the thief class unobtainable in Season 6 or do I need to do something to unlock it?

I believe those two stats are actually helping me, if i turn it off i don't think i would be able to deal any damage.
Also, care to have those two stats visible somewhere if possible?

I got hit by a enemy with 6500 attack for 12000 damage. how is this possible? is it because the enemy had 24% pierce rate?

Nakano did you consider adding more races to the mod like: golem,dwarf,Imp,Elf,Zombie,Ancient(like Stone or something) ??
[doublepost=1469139726,1469139657][/doublepost]or more enemies like armored zombies that have a chance to drop their armor(0.00000001 %)

How much does Luck raise the chances of getting rare items?

I got three pieces of Ancient Shadow Armor when waiting for Devourers. Oh, I did manage to find that last Devourer I needed, did I mention that.

Sorry for being a grammar nazi, but there are several grammar errors on your original forum post.
What "original forums post"?
I got hit by a enemy with 6500 attack for 12000 damage. how is this possible? is it because the enemy had 24% pierce rate?
Yes. That's why you need Immunity rate.
How much does Luck raise the chances of getting rare items?

I got three pieces of Ancient Shadow Armor when waiting for Devourers. Oh, I did manage to find that last Devourer I needed, did I mention that.
Increases a bit the drop rate, and yes, you mentioned.

Is there a addon for combining same weapon/accesory into a stronger one, maybe increasing the item's reforge bonus? i have several chests full of same kind of weapon/accesories, and they occupy around half of my storage space.
If there's going to be one, will it be combining same tier of items into a stronger one (+1 item + +1 item= +2 item, +2 + +2 = +3, etc.) or will it be just amount of items combined? (+1 item + +0 item = +2 item, +2 + +0 = +3, etc.)

Also speaking about suggestions, here's a minor one: is there a way to change the boss health bar interval from 100 HP to other numbers?

Last edited:
Is there a addon for combining same weapon/accesory into a stronger one, maybe increasing the item's reforge bonus? i have several chests full of same kind of weapon/accesories, and they occupy around half of my storage space.
If there's going to be one, will it be combining same tier of items into a stronger one (+1 item + +1 item= +2 item, +2 + +2 = +3, etc.) or will it be just amount of items combined? (+1 item + +0 item = +2 item, +2 + +0 = +3, etc.)
You'd have to add in custom prefixes to have that working, and add a flag that it's specific to the item (Which has never been done since it's by categories), so that's a tall glass to fulfill.

And there won't be addons ever, since it will be coded into the client itself.
Also speaking about suggestions, here's a minor one: is there a way to change the boss health bar interval from 100 HP to other numbers?
You mean to have it so it can go by 1/10th of the monster's health, or just aim it so it's like 1000 hitpoints per bar?

Back
Top Bottom