tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn. oh well. :/ hope it comes soon!
Me too. Realistically though I work full time, study part time so Pokemod doens't get a lot of love during the semester.

Your mod is so amazing!!!
Thanks @GameBro

Unown, it still doesn't work ;-;
[doublepost=1471803540,1471803477][/doublepost]and anyways how do you catch a pokemon with a pokeball?
I think you might need to start again, really sorry I know how long it takes to get Charmander to level 16, but once they get corrupted they reset to level 0.

To catch a Pokemon with a Pokeball just throw it at them (buy them from the merchant, new characters also start with 5).
Injured Pokemon are more easily caught (Pokemod uses all the formula's from the games, anything you read in the Pokemon game wiki's applys in Pokemod, I'm a purist that way).
Pokeballs will pass through non pokemon, and can be picked up if you miss, if the pokemon breaks free though you lose your Poke ball.

Unown, anytime i throw a pokeball at a pokemon, it just fazes through them, its a weird glitch, but i am trying to reinstall tomodloader, see if it fixes again

Are you sure you have disabled PokeModRed? Pokeballs don't pass through Pokemon for me, but they would if they were from another mod (such as Red to Blue or vice versa)

What's wrong with the mod?Developement is stoped or?There is no nothing about this mod.Create wiki with guides for this mode pls and fix bug whit flying pokemons.They are flying a little bit and then fall down and move like simple pokemon.And why they are jumping all time?It's getting me nervous...

Idea of this mod is perfect,but that troubles... 1.Pokemons are always jumping 2.Flying pokemons don't want to fly,but they can and sometimes doing it 3.Pokemons can't jump over 3 and higher blocks,their AI is too bad 4.When i hosted game to play with friend via steam i saw that,when pokemon atack enemy he became invisible and he needs recall to atack one and again became invisible (Buff from pet summoning doesn't vanish,it's still activated) . And what about nubmer of pokemon that i can catch?I know that,there are 500 pokemons + in pokedex,but before entering hardmode i saw only 6-7 types

What's wrong with the mod?Developement is stoped or?There is no nothing about this mod.Create wiki with guides for this mode pls and fix bug whit flying pokemons.They are flying a little bit and then fall down and move like simple pokemon.And why they are jumping all time?It's getting me nervous...

Here you go a wiki, with a start:
http://terraria-pokemod.wikia.com/wiki/Terraria_Pokemod_Wikia
I encourage players to go there and contribute themselves, if no one does, don't be surprised if it stays sparse. Don't forget guys modding takes an enormous amount of time, and is done for the love of it.

To answer your question no the mod development is not stopped, there was an update last week, please keep reporting bugs so they can be looked at.

New version released:
v0.5.5.1
Lots of bug fixes, walking pokemon don't jump so much constantly, and deal with obstacles better.
Flying pokemon do stay aloft more and chase flying enemies better.
Lots of other bug fixes, please let me know if there are any others.

How do i evovle poke mon and how do i know what levels they will evovle at
Right click them in the inventory to evolve, their tool tip will tell you when they are ready, also to know what level, it's the same as the games, so any Pokemon wiki will tell you; I refer to Bulbapedia for example:
https://www.google.com/?ion=1&espv=2#q=bulbapedia

Bug: i leveled up my charmander to level 12 and i decided to save and exit. and when i logged back on my charmander was level 0 and it said his exp was 0/-54 so i now have to restart with leveling him please look into this

Did you put charmander in a chest? I haven't seen that except when using the item by picking it up and clicking it in the world, (which I have disabled) or by putting in a chest (known bug, might be tmodloader related and I sent something to @bluemagic123 about).

Any more details about what you did / what happened so I can narrow it down?

Did you put charmander in a chest? I haven't seen that except when using the item by picking it up and clicking it in the world, (which I have disabled) or by putting in a chest (known bug, might be tmodloader related and I sent something to @bluemagic123 about).

Any more details about what you did / what happened so I can narrow it down?

The only thing else was that it was summoned which might be why it lost it's levels and no it was not in a chest

Hi! I really like your mod, it really helps early in the game. I refreshed and there was one nasty bug, the nurse (the one that heals the pokemon) has a strange texture. Here's a photo:
Capture2016-08-3017_14_42.1472568285.png

When she moves, it's invisible.
I hope you will fix it!

Hi! I really like your mod, it really helps early in the game. I refreshed and there was one nasty bug, the nurse (the one that heals the pokemon) has a strange texture. Here's a photo:
Capture2016-08-3017_14_42.1472568285.png

When she moves, it's invisible.
I hope you will fix it!

same thing happens with me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom