tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to call more than one pokemon?
You can't sorry, by design. The games are really about 1 at a time most of the time, and that really makes for tactical play. If you just had 6 Pokemon out at one time they would steam roll over everything and you wouldn't need to think about which pokemon to summon to fight which enemy IMO. I'm happy to hear some discussion from everyone if they can justify something different being better.

uhm unown, not sure if this is a bug but pokemon cant hit monsters
Can you please make sure you have the latest version of tModloader v0.8.3.5, and Pokemod v0.6.7. I cannot reproduce this bug on the latest version.

i know that this is an stupid question but....how i heal my pokemons bcuz i dont know xD
Either they all get knocked out and you die and they are healed as well, or you return to the PokeNurse and heal them at her. She will appear with no special conditions during the day. Make sure you build her a house and keep her safe. Otherwise summoned Pokemon regen life the same way you do, and I also just added Potions in the latest release, sold by the Merchant.

Last edited:
I havent played the mod yet but, could you increase the level cap (if there is one) to like 999 or 1000?

oh btw i discovered a bug it's that the pokemon (idk how xD) sudenly has more life than the maximun hp
example:charmeleon 2875/38 hp
that's my pokemon right now xD

I haven't played the mod yet but, could you increase the level cap (if there is one) to like 999 or 1000?
I probably won't, because I'm a stickler for keeping close to the games, also I just tested and a level 100 rattata with no EV's can solo the Destroyer (hardmode worm boss) without taking more than 1 damage each time it gets hit.

oh btw i discovered a bug it's that the pokemon (idk how xD) sudenly has more life than the maximun hp
example:charmeleon 2875/38 hp
that's my pokemon right now xD
Thanks for letting me know @GabrieloxD, can you please confirm for me that you are running v0.6.7? I did notice that bug in testing v0.6.6 and I thought it was fixed now.

Also as a question, what do people want to see next the most?
Bosses, items (for the player or Pokemon), moves for Pokemon, mounts, more Pokemon etc.?

On expert?
No, that is a good point. Just tested on expert and he died reallllllly quick. I will have to address that, but it will most likely be stat scaling rather than more levels. Don't underestimate how long it takes to level up to level 100 :)

Last edited:
Thanks for letting me know @GabrieloxD, can you please confirm for me that you are running v0.6.7? I did notice that bug in testing v0.6.6 and I thought it was fixed now.

Also as a question, what do people want to see next the most?
Bosses, items (for the player or Pokemon), moves for Pokemon, mounts, more Pokemon etc.?[/QUOTE]

oh i have the v.0.6.6 xD i'll dowload the lastest vertion later and i would like a mount for example for charizard for a flying pokemon :D that would be nice

How do you get a pokemon?
You start with a Pokecase to choose your starter Pokemon, and 5 Pokeballs to catch more. You just throw them at injured Pokemon as you would expect, some formula as the games. You can buy more Pokeballs from the Merchant, with better, stronger Pokeballs becoming available as you defeat bosses.

Bosses I can do, they will be gym leaders with their Pokemon. I really need some spriters to go much faster for that department though, Pokemon I'm covered, but NPCs have to be drawn so that takes time.

I downloaded it in the browser.
Did you create a new character?
Only new characters get to choose a starter, you can create a new character and put your case in a chest and get it on your old character if you wanted to.

It was a brand new character first time loaded.
Ok that is just strange and I can't replicate it. Can you please download the new version from the ModBrowser? I just updated the mod to give a welcome message when it loads. If you don't see that upon entering the world, then you know the mod isn't loaded. Can you please also doubly make sure you create a new character?

Destroyer vs TRAINER: GO RATTATA
Rattata: Level 100.
Destroyer 30000 someish hp
RATTATA USE CONTINOUS ATTACK AND PRETTY MUCH ANNOY THE BOSS
Rattata 1 hit kos the boss
Trainer Unown WON

Can you please add healing stations that heal your pokemon? because every time i try to fight something it just dies.
I just want a healing station so i don't need to die to heal my pokemon.

Can you please add healing stations that heal your pokemon? because every time i try to fight something it just dies.
I just want a healing station so i don't need to die to heal my pokemon.
There is a PokeNurse that does that exactly, and the merchant sells potions for healing too. Other than that be aware killing any boss for the first time increases the level of Pokemon in the world. So if you are having trouble, try a lower level world, and don't kill any bosses if your Pokemon can't handle things up a notch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom