tModLoader Pokemod

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to play with this mod, but I seem to be having a slight problem. I cannot throw the pokemon out of their pokeballs, I downloaded the latest version of this mod an hour ago for the first time. One friend of mine is having the same problem as well.

Yeah, the spawning of Pokemon doesn't work, i've tried using from hotbar, directly out of my inventory, and i tried equipping them as pets, nothing has worked. If you could fix this Unown that would be amazing as i just found out this mod had been revived.

Adding on to everyone else when it comes to spawning the pokemon, it only worked for me when i had an empty pet slot and used the pokeball from the hotbar, but i couldn't despawn the pokemon and had to fill the pet slot to make it go away.

if you guys updated from the old version you need to delete both the old one and new one then redownload the new one and that should fix it. the same thing happened to me as well but i was told to that and it was fixed

Hi guys, the last update for tModLoader did break Pokemod, I'm publishing a fix now. Btw whoever the user Matnako is on the wiki, I appreciate you making those edits, I was beginning to think I was the only one helping build this mod :D

Edited the OP, v0.6 released, now Pokemon can faint and will need to be revived at the PokeNurse. PokeNurse added, she is always available to spawn, but keep her safe if you want easy access to revive fallen Pokemon. This should now encourage building a team instead of one Pokemon, and really make their HP and defense stats more important.

Last edited:
And another!
v0.6.5 Changelog:
For tModLoder v0.8.3.5
Types and type effectiveness is now in. This should encourage more diverse teams. Currently a Pokemon
only attacks using their first type, and has the weaknesses and resistances of any types they have.
Types, and damage formulae are as per the main series games, with one difference, attacks that don't
affect a Pokemon still deal 1 damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom