tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Жаль.:sigh:Мне очень нравится этот мод! Я жду не дождусь когда выйдет обновление 1.3!

Why Supreme Possessed Armor is resping on my pre-hardmode world evry night. It is really annoying, he have 2.500hp and one hit to kill me.

Look - it's a spoiler!
0GmkdEi.png
Im not really a fan of the sprites. The sword looks to bent and i think that it would look beter if it was more straight. The mob sprites shading looks wierd. Mainly the bottom part due to the use of pillow shading. I think making one side darker would work alot better https://fantageneko.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/pillow-shading1.png . Basicly try to make it look more like this.

hmm, bogdan hasnt been on for a while, is this why the updates been pushed back so much, if so, why didnt you tell us! we wouldve understood more why it was delayed.

hmm, bogdan hasnt been on for a while, is this why the updates been pushed back so much, if so, why didnt you tell us! we wouldve understood more why it was delayed.
Errr, but he makes content. He wants to make us a surprise (I think there is something really interesting) so that's why he don't want to share spoilers even with team :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom