tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i remove tremor mod after i generated a world with it(used terracustom to make the world). I just started dont think i accessed any tremor mod items. Or do i need to generate a new world?
the mod doesn't add anything into world-gen, so it should be fine to remove it, even if you did have some items from the mod, those will just become unloaded items you can easily move into your trash slot in your inventory.

Is it possible to change the town NPC sprites to properly wearing party hats? As vanilla NPC's have different sprites for this occasion.

Albeit a small gripe, but some town NPC's just don't look right as of right now -- would be helped immensely if guys like the Archer and Sorcerer looked less awkward. If not, then wearing a hat on top of another hat is fine with me personally (it's amusing anyway), but the hats currently levitate above some of them.
It will be done in 1.3 update (Too lazy right now)

Hey, Zadum, if it's not too much trouble, could you give me a file with all the mod's sprites in it? I'm doing a youtube series and need the sprites for editing and thumbnail purposes. I mainly just need enemy and item sprites if that makes it easier.

RU / Мне очень нравится этот мод. Для меня он даже является одним из самых любимых:), но... Летучий Голландец (Пиратский флаг). Не, я обожаю этого маунта, но в этом то и как по мне небольшой минус. В воздухе он может находиться достаточно большое время, при этом его скорость полета самая быстрая среди всех. Выходит всё так, что этот маунт действительно является самым лучшим в игре. В битве с боссами он дает не хилое преимущество. И как бы я его не обожал, мне кажется он заслуживает серьезного нерфа, а нерфа в виде нахождения в воздухе. Сделать его небольшим, примерно как у Пчелы (может немного больше). Но чувствую я будет много недовольных... :(. Просто... я всегда был за баланс...
-
EN / very much is pleasant to me this of fashion. For me he even is one of the most favourite:), but... Flying Dutchman (Pirate Flag). Not, I adore this mount, but in it that and as on me small minus. He can be airborne rather big time, at the same time his speed of flight the most fast among all. There is everything so that this маунт really is the best in a game. In fight with bosses he gives not sickly advantage. And as if I didn't adore him, he seems to me deserves a serious nerf, and a nerf in the form of stay in air. To make him small, approximately as at the Bee (can a little more). But I feel there will be a lot of dissatisfied... :(. Simply... I always was for balance...

(Russian is closer to me therefore I have written also in it, as far as I know, the author is familiar also with the first. If it is forbidden at a forum, then the request to edit my message.)

I don't know if this is a repeated bug but when I put the armor on the stand and it just breaks and I lose some of the armor that i made.

RU / Мне очень нравится этот мод. Для меня он даже является одним из самых любимых:), но... Летучий Голландец (Пиратский флаг). Не, я обожаю этого маунта, но в этом то и как по мне небольшой минус. В воздухе он может находиться достаточно большое время, при этом его скорость полета самая быстрая среди всех. Выходит всё так, что этот маунт действительно является самым лучшим в игре. В битве с боссами он дает не хилое преимущество. И как бы я его не обожал, мне кажется он заслуживает серьезного нерфа, а нерфа в виде нахождения в воздухе. Сделать его небольшим, примерно как у Пчелы (может немного больше). Но чувствую я будет много недовольных... :(. Просто... я всегда был за баланс...
-
EN / very much is pleasant to me this of fashion. For me he even is one of the most favourite:), but... Flying Dutchman (Pirate Flag). Not, I adore this mount, but in it that and as on me small minus. He can be airborne rather big time, at the same time his speed of flight the most fast among all. There is everything so that this маунт really is the best in a game. In fight with bosses he gives not sickly advantage. And as if I didn't adore him, he seems to me deserves a serious nerf, and a nerf in the form of stay in air. To make him small, approximately as at the Bee (can a little more). But I feel there will be a lot of dissatisfied... :(. Simply... I always was for balance...

(Russian is closer to me therefore I have written also in it, as far as I know, the author is familiar also with the first. If it is forbidden at a forum, then the request to edit my message.)
Посмотрим, возможно немного понёрфим :indifferent:
-
We will look into this, probably will nerf it a bit :indifferent:

Хотя все же время удержание пчелы в воздухе слишком маленькое... Но в любом случае благодарю за ответ.
-
Though nevertheless time deduction of a bee in air too small... But anyway I thank for the answer.
:indifferent:

All bosses have a "Skeletron Spawn Syndrome", appears from nether and very close to you, it's really annoying. Why you not make a spawn new bosses like all from vanilla?(except of Skeletron of course) Appearing from off the screen and comes to you from left or right side.

I'm noticing that Frostbite armor has 1/3/1 - 5 defense but my armor count shows 7?? I have no buffs active and no df-boosting accessories other than Thorium's Family Heirloom

This mod is great, but I'm worried of souls of mind instead of souls of might will interfere with other mods. Can you make it so that you can switch between the two via crafting recipe?

Umm dude summer is over.
Summer is almost over (For me at least). 2 days till september.
Yes, it is over.

Oh and in the 1.3 update what post-moonlord stuff will you add.
Bosses? Events? Ores? A NEW BIOME?
It was said in the first spoiler about it - it's a new gamemode.

This mod is great, but I'm worried of souls of mind instead of souls of might will interfere with other mods. Can you make it so that you can switch between the two via crafting recipe?
I've already told someone in some pages ago that we've made that you can convert Souls.

There is a slightly different titled post of this mod on the browser, with no page link and one sentence description, is anyone aware of this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom