tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a slightly different titled post of this mod on the browser, with no page link and one sentence description, is anyone aware of this?
yea, i already notified the tmod devs about it so that they may choose what to do with it, though considering the mod author of that mod put out 4 mods at the same time i highly doubt there is actually anything original in those.

There is a slightly different titled post of this mod on the browser, with no page link and one sentence description, is anyone aware of this?
That's strange because I haven't posted anything like this o_O

I was looking forward to 1.3 all summer :( This saddens me
Sorry :( I hope 1.3 comes in autumn. That's because we haven't finished everything yet.

I think we shouldn't tell anyone the ETA because if we won't finish update people would write "Where is the mod the *Insert ETA* is over".

It is very difficult to kill Cog lord in expert mode (i haven't fought him in normal mode, so it maybe the same difficult level in normal mode), he has insane damage out put and a huge amount of armor too, so he is a real late game boss or just a bug? Because i don't think his drops useful in late game.

Well I've beaten expert Cog Lord around two times, one as pure magic, one as pure summoner. Definitely the hardest and most unfair battle, though.

LOL.PNG

This is a thing with prefixes for enemies lol.

Sorry :( I hope 1.3 comes in autumn. That's because we haven't finished everything yet.

I think we shouldn't tell anyone the ETA because if we won't finish update people would write "Where is the mod the *Insert ETA* is over".
Yeah it's generally not a good look to say something will be done by X unless you're absolutely certain that's when it's gonna be ready. Take Terraria Otherworld, for example, it was a massive let down on their 'estimated release date' (last year), and they had to come out with a public statement saying what happened.

Задум можеш попробывать выпустить обновление 1.3 на мою днюху? Она у меня 10 сентября.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom