tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
When do you think the 1.1.5.08 update is coming out?
Next week?
Month?
Providence the God= 325,000 Health
HOOOOOOLY HECK
[doublepost=1473391904,1473391725][/doublepost]Wait if both Providence and Yharim both need each other to exist, doesn't that mean if Providence dies, Yharim dies.
Just saying.

What if one of Providence's drops gave you resistance to a debuff Yharim could inflict on you, which would lower your Defense and Speed.

If both need each other to exist, then when we defeat Providence, why is Yharim still existing by the time we eventually fight him? You should probably make it more like 'Both keep balance with each other', so Yharim is more so powered up a little. It's more clear.

Edited. And the reason why killing Providence is essentially incredibly bad is because when he's dead Yharim has nothing stopping him anymore.

Why did the player fight Providence? For cool loot.

Why did Providence burn Yharim's family?
When do you think the 1.1.5.08 update is coming out?
Next week?
Month?

A few reasons. I stated earlier in the Andromeda lore that Yharim's brother was a total douche and was the reason his family got destroyed.

I'm not promising a release date. Sometime soon.

Alright, I just beat devourer of gods and it was pretty easy tbh.The biggest mistake I made was thinking it had the same ai as the destroyer.Silly me!

In any case, just as I was thinking the Terra bow (The weapon I used in the devourer bossfight) from thorium mod is op, I got my hands on the Eradicator.And good god is it op!.The next fight I was dealing 10k damage with this weapon.I had all my accessories on warding.Is this supposed to happen?

Yes :)

Not sure when he'll be finished though. I would like for the sea castle code to be done first.
K so i'd like to suggest a story that would give the Providence boss more depth. Get ready kids

After killing cryogen that night or the night after aurorean lights begin to show. Cue really beautiful light effects. Cryogen was friends with the aurorean spirits because the ice archmage was friends with many aurorean spirits as well and that part of him was still conscious. The spirits are angry at you. After killong enough a girl sppears with kind of weak magic as a miniboss. After killing her Aurora herself spawns.

No!
How could you do that to my daughter.
Oh.
Yharim scum.
I swear i will purge this earth of your evil.

And den u kill her. She drops a mirror called aurorean mirror
Whrn you use it Providence spawns.

Why do you have my child's mirror.
They are gone, i take it.
Who are y-
No i will subdue you first

Den you defeat
him.

I see. You didn't mean to do such a thing did you. You only meant to collect power to defeat Yharim. My poor children... I will provide you with the items you need.

Dissappearing animation like the pillars. Leaves behind items and is not dead.

Last edited:
Here is a small idea for aerialite, maybe make it like hellstone so that in prehardmode it's maintains explosive immunity, but in hardmode it looses said immunity?

Would make using bombs in hardmode to blast holes to caves a little easier. :p

Alright, I just beat devourer of gods and it was pretty easy tbh.The biggest mistake I made was thinking it had the same ai as the destroyer.Silly me!

In any case, just as I was thinking the Terra bow (The weapon I used in the devourer bossfight) from thorium mod is op, I got my hands on the Eradicator.And good god is it op!.The next fight I was dealing 10k damage with this weapon.I had all my accessories on warding.Is this supposed to happen?

I already said that I have nerfed it for the next update.

Would you like for the Devourer of Gods projectiles to be buffed? Damage-wise that is. I could also give him Crawltipede AI, but I think that would be slightly exploitable.

I already said that I have nerfed it for the next update.

Would you like for the Devourer of Gods projectiles to be buffed? Damage-wise that is. I could also give him Crawltipede AI, but I think that would be slightly exploitable.

I am sorry for wasting your time.And yeah maybe a buff to the projectile damage.I've noticed whenever I out-range the Devourer of Gods, it kinda fails to do a whole lotta damage.A damage buff would make him more challenging.But giving him Crawltipede ai would make him ignore u while you're on he ground right?

I am sorry for wasting your time.And yeah maybe a buff to the projectile damage.I've noticed whenever I out-range the Devourer of Gods, it kinda fails to do a whole lotta damage.A damage buff would make him more challenging.But giving him Crawltipede ai would make him ignore u while you're on he ground right?

Yeah, Crawltipede AI would make him ignore you on the ground but he would still shoot lasers.

You didn't waste my time at all :p And yeah, I just gave him a bit of a damage buff.

Thread revisions are occuring right now. Adding more weapon recipes to the recipes section and I also added an FAQ thanks to @Ziggums

What is Yharim? A human? A Titan?

This is Yharim! :joy:

unit_7_2.gif

Yes. A witch, the sea king, Braelor, Statis, and perhaps the essence of the Devourer of Gods as town NPCs.

Also, to everyone wondering why a new update hasn't released yet...
We are working on a post-Moon Lord boss battle. Prepare your weapons for a ~325,000HP monstrosity.
oh hell ya, i can wait for that
[doublepost=1473472369,1473472119][/doublepost]MY GOD, i almost had a heart attack, i thought withthat since terraria updated to 1.3.3 to deleted everything to due with tMod and thus eveeryhting thing ive made ans odne with the mods so far

Some ongoing notes I'm taking on ranged weapons, of which I plan to resprite:
Megafleet / Starfleet - Holy smokes, it needs way less particles coming off of it, or less time lingering, or both. It can lag out the game really easily
Megaladon - Currently, it has a higher DPS than the SDMG and Megafleet. A large spread (~35 degrees), slightly lower firerate, or both would be an easy nerf
Flarewing Bow - Really cool, but if it shot slightly less bats (maybe 2-3 less?) with ricochet that would be even cooler!
Monsoon - Requires a much, much lower chance to spawn tornados, paired with faster dissipating tornados, it completely outclasses the Tsunami as is. Maybe a baby sized tornado would be more acceptable?

Yes. A witch, the sea king, Braelor, Statis, and perhaps the essence of the Devourer of Gods as town NPCs.

Also, to everyone wondering why a new update hasn't released yet...
We are working on a post-Moon Lord boss battle. Prepare your weapons for a ~325,000HP monstrosity.

So I use a mod called Statsconfig so every boss I fight has 2.625x HP due to my settings for said mod...

Multiply 325,000 by 2.625... I wonder if I will even manage the fight if it's limited to the duration of nighttime. >_>

Some ongoing notes I'm taking on ranged weapons, of which I plan to resprite:
Megafleet / Starfleet - Holy smokes, it needs way less particles coming off of it, or less time lingering, or both. It can lag out the game really easily
Megaladon - Currently, it has a higher DPS than the SDMG and Megafleet. A large spread (~35 degrees), slightly lower firerate, or both would be an easy nerf
Flarewing Bow - Really cool, but if it shot slightly less bats (maybe 2-3 less?) with ricochet that would be even cooler!
Monsoon - Requires a much, much lower chance to spawn tornados, paired with faster dissipating tornados, it completely outclasses the Tsunami as is. Maybe a baby sized tornado would be more acceptable?
Starfleet and Megafleet are meant for fun?
Flarewing is ok for its tier
Monsoon is an upgrade of Tsunami, makes sense it outclasses the Tsunami.

So I use a mod called Statsconfig so every boss I fight has 2.625x HP due to my settings for said mod...

Multiply 325,000 by 2.625... I wonder if I will even manage the fight if it's limited to the duration of nighttime. >_>
08db484756.png

have fun fighting it when its out with statsconfig with your settings

Back
Top Bottom