tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Not sure if this is the best time to ask this, but is the Mana Overloader working as intended? It decreases your health regen by 5 when you have 50% or more mana. However, I noticed that when you are moving, you actually have negative health regen and you actually slowly lose health instead of regenerating it.

Not sure if this is the best time to ask this, but is the Mana Overloader working as intended? It decreases your health regen by 5 when you have 50% or more mana. However, I noticed that when you are moving, you actually have negative health regen and you actually slowly lose health instead of regenerating it.

Yes. It works as intended. Get more health regen. Going into negative regen drains HP. Even does this in vanilla terraria, just nothing reduces HP regen that much there.

Thank you all for the support. I'm still leery of things like these happening in the future again, but knowing of all the people that like and support this project makes me extremely happy. Sometimes it just feels the complaints begin to outweigh the compliments, just like YouTube comment sections.
And I do see/hear almost everything that is said, no matter what Discord server, forum thread, or YouTube video.

And I'm not saying that I want to surround myself with "yes men" that never critique my work, but I'd rather people just politely suggest things to me rather than complain about them.

Thank you all again, new version should be out soon. Leviathan and Hive Mind boss redesigns are on the way as well (still heavy WIP) but they likely won't be out for a while.
Complaints? Calamity? Can not compute

(Note that this one piece of experience was from last month ago, just didn't bother to tell from awhile ago.)
So I was able to make the Astreal Defeat as soon as I killed all four pillars, and to a further extension an entire set of Xeroc armor once I realized where I could get Meld Blobs from. It resulted in me managing to succeed in killing the Moon Lord without dying to him once.

The ocean's about to get a whole lot more dangerous..
9oqyVN0.gif

Did you nerf the Nights Ray? because i tried defeating Slime god with it but it is weaker then in Chippys video... What can i do now to kill it?

Pfft silly me i did not think of reforging my accesories... lol but is there a fast way to get the Scythes?
If you can survive the :red:festing barrage of mobs that comes after you could get a war potion from reduced grinding, 30x spawn rate, the recipe probably has a water bottle in it.

Yes it is, increases drop rates of rare items and adds in the war potion, which is high risk high reward.

Ok i will check it out

merged by staff

Yes it is, increases drop rates of rare items and adds in the war potion, which is high risk high reward.

Hmm it did not seem to work... it actually made it worse.... or im just missing the GIT GUT part

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you nerf the Nights Ray? because i tried defeating Slime god with it but it is weaker then in Chippys video... What can i do now to kill it?

Hahahahaah Would you look at that.. it did not get nerfed my quality was just set on low so it would show less particles... when its at high it shows them all!

Last edited:
No the war potion and the mod worked perfectly i ment the battle against the slime god...

merged by staff

Hahahahaah Would you like at that.. it did not get nerfed my quality was just set on low so it would show less particles... when its at high it shows them all!
@Panda5212, you can reply to multiple people in the same post. Otherwise, please edit your previous post to add to it if you were the last poster in the thread. Thanks.

Nice job! but i was exicted so i tried to get its color back so i saved the image... but then it said Do you wanna save ooh ye.png lol

Back
Top Bottom