tModLoader Even More Modifiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is right clicking an accessory equips it and therefore doesn't re-roll anything.
I'm not able to reproduce this. It works for me whether the dice are selected in the hotbar or held by the cursor. Does the accessory you're trying to reroll have modifiers yet? If it doesn't, drop it and pick it up. Items without modifiers can't be rerolled, since it would be a waste of dice to do so.

So in multiplayer, any item with extra modifiers that gets put into a chest loses its modifiers. Add that to the list of multiplayer bugs...

Updated to tModloader V0.9.2.1. Based on the changelog, this should fix modifiers being wiped on mediumcore.
So in multiplayer, any item with extra modifiers that gets put into a chest loses its modifiers. Add that to the list of multiplayer bugs...
Might be on my end, might be a tModloader issue. I'll ask Blue to look into it, since I can't see what I might be doing to erase data like that.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll have time to look at this in depth until next week. It's probably best to disable this for now.

I wish it worked online, but that's not something I can fix. I'll just have to wait for Hiccup to get around to it.
Holy :red: you're an absolute legend for posting that fix, and this also made me troubleshooting why I was suddenly having a problem after installing a couple new mods. If I had a way to like tip you for putting out a fix for that so quickly I would because it saved me a whole mess of trouble. The mod itself is cool, and from what I can see i'm glad with what Hiccup is doing on it, but pushing out a fix to the code like that is greeeeeeat! :merchantcool:

I'll just settle with liking everything you've said on this page because its the best I can do for ya to thank you for the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom