tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main problem is that I can not load the map after 2-3 times playing idk if there is a item that I place that corrupts the world I can still use my character and make new maps. some times making a new map fails. it sucks getting 5 hrs in and having to restart
Try asking on tModLoader thread, as I'm not sure if I can help :(

Cant summon Wall of Flesh/Shadows in a Corruption world.
Throwing a Doll into lava "Guide was slain" > "Tried to escape"
According to the Recipe browser Tremor makes changes to the Vanilla doll.

Using following Mods
Boss Checklist, Calamity, FargoWiltas, FKBossHealthBar, imkSushisMod, JPANsBagsOfHoldingMod, MaxStackPlus, Pumpking, RecipeBrowser, ReducedGrinding, SpiritMod
SummonerAssociation, ThoriumMod, Tremor, WheresMyItems, WingSlot, ZoaklenMod

Alchemist npc still seems to have items for sale that when hovered over vanish the cursor and reveal no text telling what the item is

Hmm, how do you defeat the Motherboard? I can't damage it, I keep killing its minions, but just before the last one is destroyed, another spawns, and another and another, and then it became morning.

I saw the Storm Jellyfish today. First, cool boss idea. Second thing, for the point where he should been fought (post-skeletron), he seems a bit weak, even in Expert. Buff him a bit.

Just killed The Storm Jellyfish, that was a bit more difficult then I thought (max hp. mp and argite armor prehardmode). It didn't drop much aside from hearts and barely any coins. Is this normal?
I saw the Storm Jellyfish today. First, cool boss idea. Second thing, for the point where he should been fought (post-skeletron), he seems a bit weak, even in Expert. Buff him a bit.
Eh I fought it before Queen Bee (going by Boss Checklist mod order)

Hey i got a question i havent found the answer yet and cant find anything helpful... i wanted to brew me some of these saving potions (mana cost reduction) and was wondering where do i find mana fruits and these cluster shards?

Zadum, next update could you please the fragments for the Ancient Mosaic viable? I had to skip him on the boss list cause it's nearly impossible to find all the fragments, i've been farming for 4 days tring to get all fragments and just got 3 reds from Gurd. Greeds, Groods and the Night Walker are really "rare" to spawn, next update can you make the fragments for the summon item a lilttle bit easy? Something like 50/50 in drop chance, please? :/

Also, I have a question : When should I fight the Paradox Cohort?

Last edited:
Hey i got a question i havent found the answer yet and cant find anything helpful... i wanted to brew me some of these saving potions (mana cost reduction) and was wondering where do i find mana fruits and these cluster shards?
mana fruit spawn naturally in the grass of hollowed dirt, cluster shards from hardmode underground corruption(and crimson, i assume)

Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I cannot get any of the Tre mode ores. Collapsium and the like.
[doublepost=1490307678,1490307309][/doublepost]
Quick question, how do you start Tre mode?

Well, if it is that simple thanks. Although now that leaves me with more questions then answers. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom