tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
could you please add the smooth everfrost block as its own block and not just another way of getting everfrost blocks? i would like to make a tree farm for the everfrost trees

2017 called and 1500+ stuffs happened...
Yeah, stuff happens :p

could you please add the smooth everfrost block as its own block and not just another way of getting everfrost blocks? i would like to make a tree farm for the everfrost trees
Probably!

Can you fix the Knife Launcher?
Yeah, it will be alive in the next update :)

How do i get lapis ?

also where do i spawn the dark emperor ?
when i spawned him he disappeared in multiplayer
Multiplayer has some bugs with bosses, just wait sometime till we figure out the problem!

The Alchemy class is literally the hardest class to progress through without some sort of guide
We're going to make it when the next update comes out, as it will contain a lot of alchemic stuff.

Me and my friends are having a few issues. First of all, whenever we do night of the undead in multiplayer, we hit one of the enemies and they just disappear. Have yet to test it in single player. We also found what I can only assume to be the "houses" that hold glacier chests spawn mid air (this also happened to me in a single player world, and it looked like a small bit of the glacier biome spawned on a floating island). Either way, still love this mod!

Hello, I Couldn't Get The Newest Re-Sprites From Tremor (Normal Lands , Stone ETC).

If Someone Could Awsner My Question Or Problem I'll Be Appreciated.

Me and my friends are having a few issues. First of all, whenever we do night of the undead in multiplayer, we hit one of the enemies and they just disappear. Have yet to test it in single player. We also found what I can only assume to be the "houses" that hold glacier chests spawn mid air (this also happened to me in a single player world, and it looked like a small bit of the glacier biome spawned on a floating island). Either way, still love this mod!
Yeah, we know about the issue with Invasions. It only happens in MP!

Hello, I Couldn't Get The Newest Re-Sprites From Tremor (Normal Lands , Stone ETC).

If Someone Could Awsner My Question Or Problem I'll Be Appreciated.
Hello, The Re-Sprites Are Removed In Latest Version As People Didn't Really Like Them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom