tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey i seem to be having some trouble with a specific weapon the Eater's Fang? i have tried every single ammo type in combination with this weapon but nothing worked. Have i simply not found the correct ammo type or is this a bug?

Edit: i should probably mention i am using multiple mods and this may be the problem?

Hey i seem to be having some trouble with a specific weapon the Eater's Fang? i have tried every single ammo type in combination with this weapon but nothing worked. Have i simply not found the correct ammo type or is this a bug?

Edit: i should probably mention i am using multiple mods and this may be the problem?

It's likely that it wasn't updated when they changed how ammo works.

Weapons that use ammo and ammo by itself doesn't work, we fixed that but needs to be released.

I really like this mod but it confuses me on what I should do, the only boss summon item i found was the giant slime (everything else is probably buried under the other mods I have) and I tried making many ammo types for the desert eagle and it will not shoot anything, some help would be appreciated

I really like this mod but it confuses me on what I should do, the only boss summon item i found was the giant slime (everything else is probably buried under the other mods I have) and I tried making many ammo types for the desert eagle and it will not shoot anything, some help would be appreciated
i believe we are currently fixing the ammo, one boss summon can be built in the same way as the mechanical worm, and the other can be made with 500 slime and 4 souls of night and light :)

As zombies said, we already fixed that but we are still fixing some other things before release the update.
Please be patient ^^

Hey, here's some random sword I made with my free time. :happy:
PlaceholderName.png
Hope you guys like it.
You can use it if you want to.
I might edit its colors later but I'm not sure.

Edit: I've decided that I will keep the colors the same.

Last edited:
Sounds like a cool mod... but what does it have in it? I've searched the web and haven't found anything about this mod's content, and I didn't see any spoilers with what it contains either.

Sounds like a cool mod... but what does it have in it? I've searched the web and haven't found anything about this mod's content, and I didn't see any spoilers with what it contains either.
i apologize for the lack of descriptiveness in the op. essentially, this mod adds a few bosses, the giant slime, golden slime, and bionic brain, as well as many miscellaneous items and changes and a slight class system (which used to be broken but i think it was fixed) the necronomicon. every enemy drops a monster soul, which can be turned into necronomicons or upgrades into better ones at different crafting stations based on your progression through the game. it also adds a new town npc who sells gel related items. also it turns boomerangs into throwing items (i believe we are making this optional next patch) and adds more throwing armor/weapons. there is also a lot more content which i could not cover here, but i hope that this was at all useful.

Can u pls update the website download? its not compatible with the new version of tmodloader for me.

PS: mod browser doesnt work for me so i can't just search it up and download it right away, i have to find the website and download it manually.
all i can do is say that @EliANs needs to update the file soon, i dont have access to editing the OP or access to the file itself :/

alright everyone, i apologize for the delay, vERSION (thats a pun btw) 0.5.3 is now available for download in the OP!
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

alright everyone, i apologize for the delay, vERSION (thats a pun btw) 0.5.3 is now available for download in the OP!
Thank you for your time and have a nice day.
In other words this new version is not on the browser, rather on the first page of the thread.
also for everyone that asks the same question.

Back
Top Bottom