tModLoader Ersion - Starting

Contest: City NPC (More information in the thread). You will participate?

• Yes :)

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Next update won't have any new content, maybe 2 or 3 items but nothing else. What we're trying to do is to improve what we actually have before add more things. New sprites, new recipes, buff some things and nerf others, little changes on AI, animations and others :p

sounds pretty cool

Next update won't have any new content, maybe 2 or 3 items but nothing else. What we're trying to do is to improve what we actually have before add more things. New sprites, new recipes, buff some things and nerf others, little changes on AI, animations and others :p
lit

any updated are always good , resprites are amazing

by the way everyone, if you know of an item that look really derpy and needs a resprite, just let us know so that we dont miss anything :)

is this mod the one adding tons of different slimes? because i have a mod (cant figure out which one) and it adds tons of different slimes at every layer of the world (bad coding) and they cancel out the spawn rates of every other mob in every other layer and biome (spent 12 solar eclipses and got 1 broken hero sword) please if anyone knows which mod it is but i think it might be thuis one so i thought id ask

You are missing the point.

You can go to mods item menu in tmodloader and click on the button that says disable under Ersion mod. Press reload mods button down below and then load your char and world. Check if you see the slimes. If you dont then the slimes are from this mod if you continue to see them then it's not this mod's fault.

is this mod the one adding tons of different slimes? because i have a mod (cant figure out which one) and it adds tons of different slimes at every layer of the world (bad coding) and they cancel out the spawn rates of every other mob in every other layer and biome (spent 12 solar eclipses and got 1 broken hero sword) please if anyone knows which mod it is but i think it might be thuis one so i thought id ask
This one just adds 2 slime bosses and 3 golden slimes for the second boss. That should be commng from other mod, I've never had that problem when testing or playing.

I downloaded the mod today and for some reason it breaks my game. I enter a world and my HUD doesn't work, I tried going around to see if it is still playable and collected a mushroom (for some reason it said I got 260k of them). It got fixed after I disabled the mod however. Am I the only one having this problem? Is there a way to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom