tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spooky scary... Ghosts?
R4RN3OM.png

how do i get past the crippling glacier biome its kinda in the way.
Build a skybridge

In the glacier biome u can find a item in chests that Makes u imune to chilled debuff and gives meelee dmg and speed.
Then u won't be Slowed and it will be a lot easier to walk through this biome.

(Btw nice profile picture. I love Elsword :D )

Is Glacier Biome should spawn on the surface? Kinda annoying cuz I already died about 20 times just trying to pass it.
Glacier biome items are nice (like Frostex), but that Glacier enemies... Almost unknockable Wolves, that flying Glacier, which oneshots me and can pass through blocks after short time. And 25 second debuff?
20170419132927_1.jpg

Is Glacier Biome should spawn on the surface? Kinda annoying cuz I already died about 20 times just trying to pass it.
Glacier biome items are nice (like Frostex), but that Glacier enemies... Almost unknockable Wolves, that flying Glacier, which oneshots me and can pass through blocks after short time. And 25 second debuff?
If you will try and search in the thread, you will find out that I've already told everyone like 10 times that we've nerfed the Glacier Mobs.

If you will try and search in the thread, you will find out that I've already told everyone like 10 times that we've nerfed the Glacier Mobs.
thank you for finally stating it, i want to keep telling all the new searchers that come and complain but dont bother to search for the answer down the line to stop posting uselessly. We have a search function for a reason. :sigh:

It's rough when there's 346 pages and the answered question could be in any of them. Could maybe put it in the wiki, or edit the first page with an "upcoming update info" thing but i'd imagine Zadum doesn't have time for that.

It's rough when there's 346 pages and the answered question could be in any of them. Could maybe put it in the wiki, or edit the first page with an "upcoming update info" thing but i'd imagine Zadum doesn't have time for that.
there is a search function at the top of the screen. Click it, put in the keyword for whatever you're looking for(squorb for example) and then click ONLY THIS THREAD. NOT HARD. :mad:

Why does everyone say this is the worst Terraria mod? Lmao

The reason is all the annoying bugs (i cant get some items i need to progress because the spawn rates of the mobs that i need to farm are bugged) and the questionable decisions like that unnecesary hungry system and change some vanilla recipes (you need to kill the Moon Lord to get the Solar Eruption, when this is one of the most used weapons to face it).

It's a shame, because Tremor have very good ideas.

Do Deimos & Phobos spawn during specific events only? Like only on a Blood Moon? Or do they both spawn at night in general? If pretty much at night in general, then I suppose I just have :red:ty luck, because I went normal nights already using war potions ;;

i tried looking this up but cant seem to find it or im blind but where do i get the wooden frame from?

Edit: found it its dropped by the witch doctors that spawn with the tiki boss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom