tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason is all the annoying bugs (i cant get some items i need to progress because the spawn rates of the mobs that i need to farm are bugged) and the questionable decisions like that unnecesary hungry system and change some vanilla recipes (you need to kill the Moon Lord to get the Solar Eruption, when this is one of the most used weapons to face it).

It's a shame, because Tremor have very good ideas.
The stolen sprites were also a factor, not sure if that's been resolved yet.

Also the changes to vanilla that make items uncraftable, like Chlorophyte Bars requiring Red Potions.

The stolen sprites were also a factor, not sure if that's been resolved yet.

Also the changes to vanilla that make items uncraftable, like Chlorophyte Bars requiring Red Potions.
uh...pretty sure that has long since been resolved; the chlorophyte bars atleast.

there is a search function at the top of the screen. Click it, put in the keyword for whatever you're looking for(squorb for example) and then click ONLY THIS THREAD. NOT HARD. :mad:

@Spairon

Being rude to other members on this forum is not within the culture of Mutual Respect we foster in these Forums. There is no reason to berate a member when you are trying to help them.

Please keep in mind to be respectful of other Forum members. As further incidents of rudeness towards other members can and will result in warnings.

The Hunger System has once again broken. When disabling hunger using the craftable consumable hunger will still drop until you've died. Although you don't actually die, you just receive a death message and a grave spawns randomly almost every other second. Not sure if this bug is exclusive to me but it makes Tremor almost unplayable due to the spam. If this is an issue everyone is getting i'd prefer for Hunger to be removed again because its completely broken.

Beta Version update
Since Hunger System causes so many troubles - we desided to remove it. Again. It might return as a separate mod.
As the bugs were really annoying, I desided to post a new beta version also with some more fixes (I could post it as a full update but new version has no content for a full update)
-Removed Hunger System
-Nerfed Glacier Mobs
-Fixed Flasks having wrong cloud sprites
-Fixed Healing Flask giving 0 healing (I need healing)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-IaIe49ATuYM1JGRWd5cUJpVVE

Duplicating items is a bug or feature? Can i disable that on server? (Sell stackable items, then buyout through left mouse button)

Beta Version update
Since Hunger System causes so many troubles - we desided to remove it. Again. It might return as a separate mod.
As the bugs were really annoying, I desided to post a new beta version also with some more fixes (I could post it as a full update but new version has no content for a full update)
-Removed Hunger System
-Nerfed Glacier Mobs
-Fixed Flasks having wrong cloud sprites
-Fixed Healing Flask giving 0 healing (I need healing)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-IaIe49ATuYM1JGRWd5cUJpVVE

:mad::dryadmad::merchantmad::nursemad:~:mad:`:mad:
:nymph:
BRING BACK THE HEALING FOR THE HEALING FLASKS

it looks cool but when i download it, it does not work :( (incoming emoji spam) YOLO
Hi @no names left, welcome to the forums. While all of the emojis are really cool to use, please just use one or two at a time, and don't spam them. Spamming is annoying, as well as being against the rules. Thanks! Enjoy the emojis in moderation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom