tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
wwhy does the levviathan keep killing herself wwithout it dropping anything, i wwas extremely close to killing her and she suicided and noww i havve to do it all ovver again

and the levviathan wwas ovven mitt, the small levviathan wwho i believve should be a mount

rip ovven mitt ;(

wwhy does the levviathan keep killing herself wwithout it dropping anything, i wwas extremely close to killing her and she suicided and noww i havve to do it all ovver again

and the levviathan wwas ovven mitt, the small levviathan wwho i believve should be a mount

rip ovven mitt ;(
Maybe the Siren Lure somehow despawned? That's what The Leviathan does when there is no Siren Lure. But I don't think the Siren Lure can despawn unless it's just some really weird glitch.

I just created a new world and it had all the modded ores naturally generated. Does anyone know why that happenned? I guess it's not that much of a problem but i would like to know why. I've played this mod a few times and it's the first time i see it happen. I play along with some other minor mods like boss checklist, max stack plus, fargo's mutant mod etc. I would appreciate any feedback.

I just created a new world and it had all the modded ores naturally generated. Does anyone know why that happenned? I guess it's not that much of a problem but i would like to know why. I've played this mod a few times and it's the first time i see it happen. I play along with some other minor mods like boss checklist, max stack plus, fargo's mutant mod etc. I would appreciate any feedback.
newest update. all ores spawn on worldgen

Seems like the Yharon mask breaks whenever you move:
OVZzZEL.png

They now spawn on world generation.

rip ovven mitt ;(

if you can manage to get the terra ray it should do a very good amount of damage, considering you got the right buffs and armor. I think there is a glitch that is happening which is making the siren lure despawn since the leviathan cant live without the siren lure (I also think the siren lure is what drops the loot)

ores spawn upon world gen you can confirm this in the changelog on the first page of the thread.

I know a lot of people voted for bosses and I don't have a problem with it, but could you please add more enemies in all biomes I would love a wider variety of enemies I've been looking for mods that focused on more of the common enemies than the big bosses that take forever to get to but there aren't any so could you please add more common enemies to add a wider variety and character to our every day play-throughs.

buff the dog his so fkn op ive attempted him more then 18 times now yea what ever but ye i cant take him out
any tips that could help me out

Back
Top Bottom