tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
I remember when MountainDrew was happy and excited about the mod. Now because of some of the community he seems really frustrated. Seriously, please, give him a break and stop giving ideas, posting sprites, and acting like a 3yr old kid when your idea doesn't get implemented (you probably know who). It's for the best.
EDIT: That may not be the case, but there's a clear change in his personality.

I remember when MountainDrew was happy and excited about the mod. Now because of some of the community he seems really frustrated. Seriously, please, give him a break and stop giving ideas, posting sprites, and acting like a 3yr old kid when your idea doesn't get implemented (you probably know who). It's for the best.
EDIT: That may not be the case, but there's a clear change in his personality.

This couldn't be more true.

This couldn't be more true.
Try your best to ignore all that crap, step back for a second, and take in everything you and your team have done already. You've created a true work of art, that (in my opinion) is better than the base game of Terraria! Your mod is crazy big, and full of unique and original content, and this community had ought to be a little more thankful for it. You guys have busted your asses working on this, and it's safe to say, your work has paid off. Keep on making this mod even better, you've done incredible so far :)

He's working on the code of 2 mods from what I know (Calamity and Spirit) while Calamity is his main occupation. And then the community comes in, asking for sprites, additions, ideas etc. He has a lot of bugs to fix and a lot of new stuff to implement and then there are ideas, sprites and MUCH more. Just.. stop.. let him implement what he wants ffs.
I think I've said my words now and hope that the community will be better from now on.

Last edited:
He's working on the code of 2 mods from what I know (Calamity and Spirit) while Calamity is his main occupation. And then the community comes in, asking for sprites, additions, ideas etc. He has a lot of bugs to fix and a lot of new stuff to implement and then there are ideas, sprites and MUCH more. Just.. stop.. let him implement what he wants ffs.
I think I've said my words now and hope that the community will be better from now on.
So freaking true,man.
giving suggestions is alright by me, it's kinda the major point of the thread (kinda said with emphasis),
but,good grief, give 'em a break, they're humans just like us, let them go by their rhythms. Forcing things is just counterproductive and makes everything slow.

he works on Spirit's code as well?! J-Just somebody give this man a cup of camomile already,Jee:eek:

sorry to break the convvorsation about mountaindrewws feelings about the people on the forums, but wwhat drops fetid essence?

Idk if this is the right place so pls redirect me to the right place if its not.
I found this bug in world generation; im running tModLoader 1.3.4 and there arent any calamity ores such as aerialite spawning. I have been mining for hours and havent found anything other than copper, lead, tungsten, platinum and crimtane. Idk if this actually is a bug but can someone tell me how to fix it if possible pls.

-Bobby

Idk if this is the right place so pls redirect me to the right place if its not.
I found this bug in world generation; im running tModLoader 1.3.4 and there arent any calamity ores such as aerialite spawning. I have been mining for hours and havent found anything other than copper, lead, tungsten, platinum and crimtane. Idk if this actually is a bug but can someone tell me how to fix it if possible pls.

-Bobby
did you make a new world or is that an older one?
do you have the latest calamity version?

did you make a new world or is that an older one?
do you have the latest calamity version?
I originally had a world without the ores, but i couldnt remember if i made it before i got the calamity mod, so i made a new world after triple checking calamity was enabled. Got some decent stuff, went mining for aerialite and couldnt find any after hours of mining.
The calamity version i have is 1.1.7.864 from tModLoader. Idk if thats the latest version though

yes thats the recent version so you must make a new world to get all the ores after your world has been generated.
but i made a new world with calamity downloaded, i think it was either yesterday or the day before and i still dont have calamity ores. Should i make a third world, see if it works?

but i made a new world with calamity downloaded, i think it was either yesterday or the day before and i still dont have calamity ores. Should i make a third world, see if it works?
well aerialite spawns in underground, for testing purpose make an hellevator and use a spelunker from your original spawnpoint on the world that you made.

Back
Top Bottom