tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Mimics are great moneymakers on Revengeance. With the 5x (?) money, each one drops well over a platinum. Great for getting those reforges you need to take on bosses!

For those who aren't having the astral biome spawning mobs, here is what is likely causing it:

- Mod conflict. Another mod's code might be causing issues, preventing them from spawning. Back up your character and world, and try again with Calamity only and check to see if they spawn. If they do, you have a mod causing a conflict (Tremor does this a lot, if you have it).
- Multiplayer seems to be buggy when it comes to the Astral biome, not much you can do there sadly.
- Rare occasion where your world has glitched, again not much you can do.

I have tested (in Calamity v1.1.7.914) the spawns myself and they do work.

Last edited:
Plantera has been defeated! And now I'm wondering, which boss should I fight next? Astrum Deus does seem to be fought after Plantera, but should I fight it before the Leviathan? Boss Checklist was breaking Calamity, so I can't check there.

Huh.. what's with the IOU an Item?

I was trying to find the Leviathan Lure and it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Its for those who beat Leviathan and Siren pre-Plantera. You combine it with Living Shards (Plantera) drop to choose what Leviathan drop you want.

Astrum Deus has been defeated! It's actually the first time I've fought that boss, and I liked it a lot. Luckily, most of my weapons were able to deal good damage, especially the Terra Ray, Primordial Earth, and the Inferno Fork (since they pierce and attack multiple times). On to the Leviathan!

Back
Top Bottom